28 May 2017

[REVIEW] CRÈME SIMON - Brightening Dermo Hydrating Toner Mist

Good day, J-Pals!

I have never heard of or tried any products from Creme Simon before. (Maybe it was just because I live under the rock?! xD) But lately I heard this brand is super well-known in France. ^^

So, from the price and the packaging, Creme Simon really gave me a high-end and sophisticated feeling about this product. So I was excited to try this product!




Freshen up! Crème Simon's alcohol-free refreshing yet moisturising Dermo-Hydrating Toner Mist removes last traces of make-up and impurities, for a lovely clean and dewy skin without any sticky after-feel. Containing the brand’s signature 100% natural active plant extracts, including Damask Rose and Jasmine, this floral toner gives your skin enhanced luminosity and clarity.




A hand-written letter from Creme Simon team! Aww, so sweet!


These are the sequence / order when you should use each products of this line, plus what makes one different from another, what they are used for. (click to zoom)



Here are what's on the box, some information you might want to know such as the ingredient, indication and so on.







This is how the spray looks like. No hassle, easy to use.




Product Highlight:
1) Boost Moisturizing Efficacy: Prep skin and boosts the efficacy of active ingredients in your moisturisers.
2) Hydrating Mist: Refreshing mist, perfect for a quick perk-me-up spray. Or mist over frizzy hair ends to tame your mane!
3) Make-up Setting Spray: Help set and give finishing touch to makeup too.
4) Blemish Treatment: Spray and apply soaked cotton pad over blemish to calm redness

Active Ingredients:
1) Activ-Fleur Complex: An exclusive botanical elixir of 7 fresh flowers and plants, rich in active phenols and flavonoids, proven to gently brighten skin
2) Rose, Iris, and Jasmine extracts: Oxygenate and improve toxin elimination and skin cell renewal for luminosity and clarity.
3) Wheat Oligosaccharides Complex: Boosts brightening efficacy through reduction of skin pigmentation and melanogenesis inhibition.

cleansed my face from the dirt even after I washed my face with facial wash. :)


My verdict:

I like the way this product can be a multifunctional product. It has a super pleasurable soft floral scent. It doesn't smell like most toners out there--which smells like alcohol. It also cleansed my face pretty well and doesn't feel harsh on skin. So I assume this product will suit sensitive skin. As a soothing mist, it feels fun to spray this all over my face since I live in hot tropical country. It feels refreshing, soothing and calm my skin also my mind because its soft aroma. 

Overall, I really like this toner mist. Such a nice idea having this along in my travel bag because this product works really well a hydrating toner and or mist without feeling sticky just like what it claims. And most of all, big plus: No alcohol, parabens, silicone, sulfates and oil

After using this toner mist for about a week, I feel that my skin is getting slightly brighter. I will continue using this toner mist and will be giving you update if there are some significant changes to my skin! :)


Well, that's all for today! Have you ever tried this product? What do you think about this product? Would be your first impression the same like mine? ;) Go try now! :) Thank you Clozette and Creme Simon for having me on this project!


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3


Get to Know More:
You can find this product in all Sephora stores in Indonesia
www.sephora.co.id


6 comments:

  1. creme simon ini khan bisa membersihkan muka ya ce, berrt sejenis micellar water gitu kah ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. aduuuuuhhhh ngilerrr racun lagi nih :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. packagingnya cakep yaa.. would love to try that too. Memang enak banget kl panas2 trus pake face mist.

    www.jessicaliani.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toner tapi bisa dipakai make up setting spray gitu ya?
    Pengen liat hasilnya 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahh pasti enak yaa jess aku juga suka pake facial mist adem buat panes2 gini <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moisturizing toner bentuknya spray :o Enak banget ya katanya, tapi kayanya bentuknya kegedean kalau dibawa travel.

    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...