16 May 2017

[REVIEW] Bioderma Sensibio H2O, #1 Micellar Water

Wassup guys!
It's my very first full review about a micellar water. I did a brief review about the other micellar water from a brand which is not Bioderma (if you are curious you can read HERE), and I didn't really liked it because it gave me some symptoms of irritation. However, Bioderma did an amazing job on proofing that it's more than you can see as #1 micellar water

Curious to know why? Or maybe you are not that familiar with micellar water? You should really check this one out because this kind of skin care must just what every make up users need. ;)




I feel lucky that I have tried this product, because before I attended Bioderma's launching in all Guardian outlets in Surabaya, 'micellar water' doesn't ring anything in my head. They look like a bottle of water which looks super similar to toner which I always use already. So, why should I bother using this 'booming' product?



Let's refer to a mini paragraph from Huffingtonpost.com, which states: According to board-certified dermatologist Hadley King of Skinney Medspa, micellar water is made up of micelles (tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules) suspended in soft water. “The idea is that micelles are attracted to dirt and oil, so they are able to draw out impurities without drying out the skin,” she says. Therefore, micellar water can be used as a facial wash, makeup remover and moisturizer all in one. 

So, does 'micellar water' now got your attention? For me when I first knew it, yes! I always have days where I work my heart out/? 'till very late and I am not a night person so I usually go straight to bed first. Mostly, I would overslept myself and found myself awake in the middle of the night, looking at the mirror and knew that I forgot to remove my make up. It is a big NO for our skin! Don't sleep  leaving your skin with make up on. It is unhealthy and yes, I got blackheads and whiteheads, rougher  and duller skin, and redness if I kept doing it for couple days. 


I will let you know some fun facts about this iconic product. Sensibio H2O is:
  • the 1st micellar water, developed in 1995 with and for the dermatologists
  • A leading product of its category 20 years after its creation (WOW!)
  • No. 1 in France Prescription & Sell-Out
  • 1 bottle sold every 2 seconds in the world

Now that I used this product, I can feel some improvements to my skin. I'll mention the details below.


Anyway, I love the packaging! This product comes in 3 sizes. 100ml, 250ml and 500ml. Mine is 250ml.


For light make up, you can just cleanse your face with this product. All you need to do is to put some drops of this micellar water on a cotton. For heavier makeup, you need to do several swipes until you know it is cleansed thoroughly. If needed, you can still wash your face afterwards.


Pros:
  • Improve my skin condition
  • Does not cause any skin irritation/blackhead/whitehead
  • Sleek and transparent packaging, so we know the remaining product
  • Cleanses face even waterproof makeups
  • Practical because I can leave my face without washing my face (for light make up)
  • Doesn't leave my skin dry or oily after cleansing
  • Doesn't sting our eyes if any contacts occur
  • Hypoallergenic (sensitive skin can use this too)


Neutral:
  • Life span after the seal opened is 12 months

Cons:
  • Honestly, me and many other consumers I asked thought that this product is quite pricey but well, I don't really consider this one as a huge contra since this product works so well!

But don't worry! Sociolla is having a great deal for you to grab!
Bioderma promo which is going on:
April 25th - May 31st 2017
  1. Sensibio H2O 100ml now only IDR 99.000 from IDR 143.000 (for new recruits--who just discovered about Bioderma)
  2. Bundling Sensibio H2O 250ml get FREE Sensibio H2O 100ml only IDR 231.000 from IDR 374.000 + free pouch (for loyal customers)
Also, don't forget that you can get special discount IDR 50.000 by entering the code SBNLAC49! ;)

BIODERMA
Instagram: bioderma_indonesia
website: bioderma.co.id
Twitter: @bioderma_id
Facebook

What are you waiting for?! The offer won't be on the table forever. Update your stock or make this great cleanser your new family in your beauty stash! See you on my next post. <3

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3






1 comment:

  1. harganya sebandinh dengan kualitasnya. Bioderma emang the bestt ... 1x swatch aja makeup langsung ke angkat tanpa di bilas 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...