19 May 2017

Kay Collection x BCL Beauty Blogger Gathering in Zest Hotel + Competition to Japan?!

Hey-Ho everyone!

Today in this post I will be sharing about the latest event I just attended. Maybe some of you had already caught up with the event through me and other Surabaya Beauty Blogger members' social media, or maybe you just have not known what we were up to with all the pinky dresscode! xD


Well, Kay Collection (an online shop platform that sells Japanese cosmetics brands like Mashami Shoukou, Dolly Wink, etc.) and BCL (a Japanese cosmetic brand with high quality make up products) collaborated with Zest Hotel Jemursari, Surabaya that day to held this fun Beauty Blogger Gathering.

Frankly speaking, I wasn't so interested with Japanese makeup products. I believe in Korean cosmetics and lately I am quite intrigued by western cosmetics. But anyway, this gathering made me realise something and changed my perspective about Japanese cosmetics, in a better way. :)
Want to know more? Also what did we got in our goodie bag? What surprise did Kay Collection prepare for you and me 'till we had a chance to go to Japan?! >_<
Let's find out! :)

cr: Chelshea Flo

First of all, Jesslyn opened the gathering with a simple greeting to the bloggers. Jesslyn and Miharu Julie are beauty bloggers from Jakarta who came to Surabaya to help organized this event. Wow! They both were so nice and friendly. :)



The room (Citrus Cafe in Zest Hotel) were decorated nicely with a touch of green and hot pink which represents the color of BCL's brand logo. 


Before we started talking about make up, Zest Hotel presenter gave some informations about Zest Hotel. Zest Hotel has some value proposition such as the convenience to be able to check out for 24 hours check in and check out on Monday - Thursday. :) If you are curious about the room, we did a mini hotel tour at the end of the event so stay tune! Oh, and you can find more about Zest Hotel HERE (reservation, locations, promotions, etc).



This beautiful lady is Sophie Linardi from Kay Collection. She introduced briefly about Kay Collection which has online and also many offline stores, also their latest collection, BCL. I have never heard about this brand before, but here at the event all the bloggers were allowed to try their products. She also mentioned about #KayRoadtoJapan which gaves us (yes, you and me!) to stand a chance to go to Japan for free for 4 days and 3 nights on this December! You can find out more about the competition HERE.




As you can see here, on the table there were some newest products by BCL and Mashami Shoukou that Kay Collection has on the store.






These are their latest collection that we've tried at the event.





cr: Pinkandundecided.blogspot.com
After trying some of their products, I must admit I had 2 products that catches my attention! (And I'm planning on buying them soon tomorrow! xD) The first one would be the Skin Flat CC Gel in Light Beige. I think it matches my fair complexion which has yellow undertone and it has a nice and buildable coverage without leaving dry patches on my skin. The second one is their Lip+Cheek Cream (sorry, it doesn't has the color name/number on the packaging but I picked the lightest pink shade so I assume this one is number 3). It was so easy to blend and it leaves a very nice blushing look which made me instantly fall in love! xD Maybe after I buy them I would make full reviews--since these are my first impression. :)


They also held a mini competition. There were 2 winners for photo competition and 3 winners for make up competition. Congratulation for all the winners! And thank you so much Kay Collection team for choosing me as one of the 3 make up challenge winners! ^_^)b
L to R: Amanda, Angelia, Vannysa

L to R: Yemima, me, Cynthian, Sophie
After all of the series of the event, Amanda closed the event and we continued on mini hotel room tour.

The room has some touch of brown and green interior design and cozy minimalist style. Wonder why is was so bright? Yep, they have such a nice balcony. :) The bathroom and everything were nice and clean too. :)



Aaaand, I took a picture at their lobby. xD


We also got these nice products inside of the goodie bag. Yeay!


Most of all, I want to thank Kay Collection, BCL, team who organized this event, Zest Hotel and Surabaya Beauty Blogger for having me and other members as well. Can't wait to see Kay Collection's store opening in Pakuwon Mall Surabaya! See you on my next post!



2 comments:

  1. wah seru banget nih acara dari Kay collection. Ada Miharu Julie and Jessyln. Wah ce Jess juga menjadi slh satu pemenag ya. Selamat ya ce. Asikk dpaat goodie bag juga 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. mengapa dirimu bgtu cantik jess .. ak kepo sm Lip+Cheek Creamnya <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...