28 Jul 2014

[FOTD] Natural Double Mod Gyaru

Some of you, especially eyeliner lovers must have heard about some of these eyeliner styles below. However, in this FOTD I choose to combine the 'double mod' eyeliner style (bottom right) with Japanese Gyaru style which is already well known all around the world too.
Details below :) 
GYARU

Details of the eyes and products used : 

  1. Etude House Wonder Pore Freshener (145K for 250ml)
  2. Etude House Dear Girl Moisturizer SPF 30 PA++ (88K)
  3. Etude House Baby Choux Base #03 Peach (137K)
  4. Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #01 Light Beige (161K for 50ml)
  5. Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion SPF 50 PA+++ in Light Beige (206K)
  6. Sariayu Pensil Alis in Coklat Matang
  7. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD #03 Brown (49K)
  8. Etude House Concealer and Eyeliner Brush (49K)
  9. Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner #09 18K Gold  (74K)
  10. The Balm Nude Tude Palette in Snobby and Sexy
  11. 3M Korea Super Eye Scotch Transparent (19K for 50 pairs)
  12. Mizzu Gel Chorme Eyeliner #02 Brown
  13. Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner #01 Brown (105K)
  14. IPD Fake Lashes A01 (32K for 3 pairs)
  15. Yukkiyuna Fake Lashes in Sweet
  16. Odbo Tint #03
  17. Etude House Drawing Queen Pencil #Gold 



So what do you think about combining those styles?
Thank you for stopping by! ^^

WHERE TO BUY
fake lashes and highlighted products
Instagram : instagram.com/beatusbeautyshop
BBM : 79a55da8
e-mail : beatusbeautyshop@yahoo.com

24 comments:

  1. cantikkk Jess ^^

    http://torichux3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantiknyoooo ,miss your long hairr

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking perfect and cute.. Loved the eyeliner styles. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still a beginner in makeup. Still not good in drawing basic eyeliner. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  5. really look pretty!!!i love eyeliner too..but i hv hidden double eyelid so it's hard to try some style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the fake eyelashes is so cute and unusual XD
    you are even more look cute with this product..
    well done ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear, thank you for visiting my blog. I love your FOTD, you look so cute~ I think I'm gonna try Double Mod style next time. Gig. Giglove.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my blog site http://beautyasti1.blogspot.com nice to know you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thanks for sharing the lashing of liners details! i'm a total eye make up noob and that chart is actually pretty helpful to me!
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the lashing of liners style you shared here. I guess it's time to try some of it. giglove :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. eyeliner is one of girl's best friend. love the drawing with all of the tips
    xxx
    mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried fake eyelashes before. I like the chart above of all the different looks. I guess you can combine any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing eye make up darling ! Probably you should start doing tutorial... that would be cool ! :D

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eyeliner is the best in all beauty products! You look great!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the mod styling. I'm not that talented with my liquid liner, you look great! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG you look so cute! Love those fake lashes :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. your hair look so gorgeous ler!! pretty eyes too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the little picture explaining all the details. It seems like a great product. Nicely reviewed dear. Lots of GIG love :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the combination of those two eyeliner styles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you're extremely cute! Amazing eye makeup! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  21. so pretty dear,
    the lashes is really unique and the makeup is really wearable... ^^

    linaparamita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. cantik loh. gyaru cocok, ulzzang juga cocok :)

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...