28 Jul 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner #09 18K Gold









* Color *
#1 Black Gem
#2 Black Crystal
#3 Lapis Lazuli
#4 Purple Amethyst
#5 Brown Amber
#6 Olive Peridot
#7 One Carat Diamond
#8 Pink Topaz
#9 Gold
#10 Chocolate Citrin
#11 Light Brown Amber
#12 Olive Jade





So mine is number 9, 18K gold.
This eyeliner is not an auto pencil eyeliner so you'll need a sharpener. I read other people said that this eyeliner is so creamy and hard to sharpen because it will be broken when you try to sharpen it. People put this eyeliner in the fridge before sharpen this eyeliner. But I don't have any problem with it and I don't even need to put mine in the fridge. ._.)a

The shade is actually very pretty and more to yellowish gold than a rose gold. It has subtle shimmers in it and stays long on my lid. It doesn't smudge even after I put it under running water. The case is it will only fade a bit, no smudging so far. <3

Pros :
  • Long lasting
  • Waterproof
  • Smudgeproof
  • Super pretty color!
  • Available in many shades

Neutral :

  • Need a sharpener, however this is very easy to sharpen and does not break the pencil. So I'll just consider it as neutral.
  • Affordable price. About IDR 70.000,-


Cons : - nothing :3

Repurchase? Of course YESSS! I think I'm gonna save up money to buy all other shades because they look so pretty and tempting! xD They really worth my money. :p

please ignore my eyebrows -w-)a


WHERE TO BUY
Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner & Fake Lashes
Instagram : instagram.com/beatusbeautyshop
BBM : 79a55da8

Thank you for reading and God bless you! ^^

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

23 comments:

  1. It looks well pigmented!!
    I want to try some!!! (^◇^)
    Great review !!

    Http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the purple number 7 to try soon :D

    Hope it's as good as you say it is :P

    Thankyou for this review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really good eye pencil. Good review

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the colors are lovely, you picked nice one. Nice eye swatch.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look really awesome and seem quite affordable as well. Thanks for the honest review

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color eyeliner. Gave a different makeup look. Special but not too over. Giglove

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pigmented banget ya, warnanya juga bagus, suka EOTD nya Jess ;)

    Indira || New post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eye carat diamond! it look luxury and pretty to wear for party makeup!!
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is so many variants color..
    and i got into with the white silver color.
    should try it soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh, so you're using it as an eyeshadow? interesting! and very pretty colours too!
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colour is so pretty!! Love the glitter one of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice. Been crazily in love with eyeliner recently too. Thx for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww they have such lovely pretty colours, I really like the sparkliness and it looks great! x giglove
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the Blue shades there! These products look lovely would love to try them on!

    GIG Love

    New Post - xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg the colour is so pretty and I love the bling bling effect! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. the shade is beautiful and suits your skin tone so much! i want to try these

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I love the shimmery metallics, such a great way to add a little something extra to your look for nighttime! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your EOTD and the colors are really gorgeous. Do share your reviews when you invest in other products from Holika :) GIG

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't like using pencil for my upper eyelid, just liquid, but I'd love to use this for my waterline or just under my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I find it is more effective, I prefer the same way as you! :D

      Delete
  20. The gold one would be so super cute for the holidays! xoxo giglove

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...