12 Jan 2014

UPDATED-[REVIEW & SWATCH] Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #01 Light Beige

Good morning readers!
Today I'm going to review another BB Cream.
【Holika Holika】luminous silk BB cream korean cosmetics
It is Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #01 Light Beige. This BB cream is available in 2 shades which are :


cute box isn't it xD The box made of 3D stripes plastic with lace prints which is very cute ^_^ But because it is transparent, it's a bit hard to read the side texts (like ingredients etc :( )
*CLICK OR SAVE THE PIC TO SEE CLEARER*






The color has pink-y undertone. I actually have yellow undertone skin color but however, the color will adapt to my skin tone and doesn't look weird on me :p
It gets me a bit oily after 4 hours but it's normal since I live in tropical island ^^ So far I feel the oil control of this bb cream (without applying base first) is good.

It does brighten and makes my skin looks a bit fairer but will adapt to my skin tone after about 10 mins. Feels so light like wearing nothing on skin :p Not sticky too ^^
Pros :

  • Doesn't break me out
  • Available in 2 shades
  • Affordable price
  • Contains 50gr ><
  • The expiry date after opening is 18 months! :D
  • Very cute and creative packaging ^^
  • Has SPF 42 PA+++
  • No paraben and some other harmful ingredients :D
  • No strong or ugly smell
  • Good oil control (I would rate it 8/10)
  • Easy to blend
  • Feels light on skin, makes me forgot that I was using BB cream xD
  • Not cakey at all
  • Anti wrinkle : yes
Neutral :
  • Coverage is sheer to medium (well, since it's a bb cream not foundation. It covers my dark circle nicely but my acne scars still a bit visible even after layering it)
  • Whitening? Feel nothing about it
  • semi-dewy finish
Cons :
  • Contains fragrance
  • Starts to fade on the forehead areas and around mouth areas after 2 hours ++ (maybe need touch up or thicker layers, since I barely use powder too because I want to achieve dewy look heheh :p)

Repurchase? No. This is a very good BB Cream but I prefer to more dewy finish so I'll try Etude House Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit one ^^ Hope it is dewier like what people said :p If you don't mind having semi-matte finish, this is a great BB cream with many plus points^^

*UPDATE*
I mean if I take a selca with it or I use it until several hours it won't appear dewy T_T i want a dewy finish that will stay long and show up on the camera xD well hope it makes sense! because yesterday when I make a dance video I can see it looks dewy and being too white on me but in real life it does match my skin tone (but have a little pinkish color) even though my skin is yellow undertone and doesn't look that dewy T.T) I realize now that this bb cream blends easier than other bb creams I've tried.

Repurchase? Yes. This is the best bb cream I've tried so far :D EH Precious Mineral Bright Fit disappoints me since it is not dewy like many people said and the coverage is not better than Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion like my friend said :s Well I know everyone's opinions are different but that's what I feel ._.


FOTD with the BB Cream : 
*please don't mind my clumsy face T________T just wanna show the bb cream beside the window sunlight (?) :D* #no edit so you can see :D
My dark circle still visible a bit..
That's all for this BB Cream :D
See you on my next post^^

16 comments:

  1. You look so cute with aegyo sal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I really thought i really look clumsy there xD

      Delete
  2. Kemasannya lucu banget pattern2 lacenya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this bb cream when I visited Korea, It's all good! Beside that I think it don't match my skin tone so well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? what number did you picked?:o
      thanks for visiting^^

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried this BB Cream, I use Etude House or the Skin79 one at the moment, but when I run out I think I might try out this^^ You make it sound really good, thanks for the review! x

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? Let me know if you do and I'll come follow you back!

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? hehehe xD
      thanks for visiting and yes ill follow you^^

      Delete
  5. I've never tried any bb cream from Holika Holika but this seems to be a nice product! I'm nominating you for The Versatile Blogger award! Please check out my blog post for more info.!

    http://www.blushing-daisies.com/2014/01/the-versatile-blogger-award-happy-new.html

    xx Stella
    www.blushing-daisies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stella!
      Yup me too^^ This is my first BB Cream from Holika Holika and I really like it despite the not-so-dewy-finish ^^

      Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out ^^

      Delete
  6. Wah aku cuma pernah nyoba pact nya doang tp belum pernah nyoba bb cream ini hehe~ Thanks for the review jess ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya laaa.. aku udah baca xD
      Thanks for visiting too ^^ <3

      Delete
  7. Hai...salam kenal ^^
    Ak dr dlu pake BB face shop, dan lom pernah ganti yg lain hehehe...ga brani coba yg lain2 soalnya tkt jd kilang minyak mukanya hahaha...
    Klo berkenan silahkan mampir jg ke blog ak www.naturalhut.net
    Tq~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah gtu ya? Face shop yang mana?^^
      Iya sih kadang kalo udah cocok aku juga takut coba yang lain '-')
      tp kadang jga bosen dan penasaran sm yang lain xD
      okeee sip ^^ Thankyou <3

      Delete
  8. Hi, you have a nice blog, I like it! I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin, I would appreciate if you'd follow back:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olvia <3
      thanks for inviting me to your giveaway and for visiting my blog ^^
      Ive followed back your GFC <3
      Thankyou^^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...