20 Jul 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream - Multifunction

I'm sure that most of you have heard about snail slime being extracted and included in many cosmetic brands nowadays, skincare and makeup. If you haven't, you can read HERE to know more about snail slime use in cosmetics. Well, with no more talk let's get to know how this one of snail slime skincares works on my skin, Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream. 

What this cream claims to be : 



So here is my review :
As you can see above, the packaging shape is simple, a tube with rotate cap made of plastic. The design is simply cute for me. It is very travel friendly because it is not fragile, spoiling and the cap attached perfectly.




And above is the back of the packaging. They're written in Korean.

Here is the box.


The hologram sealed the box so we know that it is original and brand new.

 The back of the box.
[Directions] Apply an appropriate amount on face after cleansing, dabbing until absorbed.

TIPS !
This cream is actually multifunctional cream.
  • Put it in refrigerator to use as a cooling cream to help healing sun burned skin
  • Can be used as night after cleansing as sleeping pack
  • Can be applied around neck too
  • Works as light moisturizer too

 This is how the gel cream looks like. Actually, I think the texture is more to gel than cream.



Pros :

  • Doesn't feel sticky
  • Absorbed easily
  • Travel friendly packaging
  • Hygienic (pump, not in jar)
  • Diminish my acne scars and mosquito bite on face --,--)b
  • Moisturizing
  • Multifunctional (can be used as sleeping pack, trouble care etc.)
  • Does not make my skin breaking out
  • No scent
  • No artificial colorant 
  • No paraben
Neutral :

  • The expiry date after opening is 12 months
  • 45 ml

Cons :

  • My skin rash a bit (temporary only, then my skin turns back after couple of hours), but I found the same problem with Etude House Moistful Collagen Cream which many people love and had been one of Etude House's best sellers. So if your skin not so sensitive with these type of creams this might be something you should not worry about. :) 



GRAB YOURS NOW
Sparkling Gee
LINE : jcliani
BBM : 766966c1
Located in Denpasar Bali, selling authentic Mizon and Secret Key cosmetics--which are quite hard to find in Indonesia! :(


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

23 comments:

  1. Thank you reviewnya Jess ! aku baru aja mau beli ini :D hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku juga pake ini :D tapi gak tau kalo dimasukin kulkas jg bisa ya hahaha.. mau coba deh nanti malem ^^

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this gel. I finished my second tube of it already and it really is a nice multipurpose gel :)
    berriesinthesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wew tertarik nih ,bagus ya kalo multifunction emang. Pengen beli jadinyaaa
    nice review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nek aku mek pernah nyoba sing all in one snail cream jes, tp kok biasa2 ae dadi aku males nyoba sing ini wkwk tp lumayan yo sing ini isa dipake sleeping pack xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really in love with Mizon skincare. They're work well on me ^^.
    I love their snail line♡. I followed you, mind to follback ^^?
    Btw, nice review Jessica :D.

    xx
    www.luvleeya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Was hoping for a before and after effect photo. Anyway this look like a nice product. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gel sounds great for multipurpose use. You did very nice review :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds great, looks good! heard so much about these products. great review

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually have never heard of this, but the pink packaging is already a plus for me :p x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog | // International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interesting product. I've never heard of the brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice review! heard of many raves on mizon snail cream products, will probably get one to try some day!
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely product .. I do love the packaging and all!! Haven't heard of this brand though but would surely love to try it

    GIG Love
    http://www.styleapastiche.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have sensitive skin =( I would not dare to try to use it. But great review!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wah for real it diminish scar????seem like a great product!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i keep seeing a lot of products with snail slime. I'm intrigued yet thinking whether id actually try it lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice review! I'm think the name of the company is cute too: Snail Recovery Cream! gig

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great review! I shall give it a try as well seems like a good product :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I guess I will have to skip this one because my skin is as sensitive as yours. GIG :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't if I could get over the ewe factor on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. great review. i would really love to see a before and after photo of the treatment. i have a similar product and it didnt really work for me. gig

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is such a wonderful product!
    i didnt know if this sell in indonesia .. XD
    thank you for sharing with us..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi thanks for this review~ I actually recently got this product and noticed something was a little off.. In the original mizon picture of the product, it says certified for wrinkle care bla bla bla, but in your tube and also my tube, it doesn't have that.. Plus, the back side of the tube's layout is completely different and doesn't have a mizon logo. I don't know if the product is a fake or maybe mizon changed it, (I highly doubt they did because why would they take off their own logo), but yeah, I'm highly concerned over this >.<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...