19 May 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturizer

Good-midnight(?) my lovely readers! :D
I was on a vacation because my brother was getting engaged so I couldn't do anything with the blog for a week and it makes me feel so sad. T_T)
Now that I have a lil' time again to blog I gotta rush writing this and that xD

Today, the product that I've bought a year ago will be the topic of this review. Etude House Dear Girls Be Clear Moisturizer. :D
This product is very similar (or maybe just the upgrade version? But I know they're not exactly same) with the previous product of Etude House, Be Clear Moisturizer which is used to be my favorite moisturizer because it could make my skin whiter immediately, has SPF, can substitute my bb cream and whatsoever. :D

Now how is this newer version replace the great product? Let's find out more! :D

So here is the box :


 
As you can see above, the packaging looks so cute right xD

*click for clearer image*

Etude House
Dear Girls
Be Clear Moisturizer SPF 30 / PA++

Formulated with a non-sticky gel type moist base, this whitening ++ UV protective moisturizer lightly glides onto skin, promoting a milky-white bright complexion.
[Directions] Every day after morning cleansing and toning, smoothly apply along skin texture. Lightly pat to finish.


5 Free - Paraben, talc, mineral oil, artificial fragrance, animal material
Healthy 
Pure (organic)

Cute cute cute patterns xD
 
Compared to Be Clear Moisturizer, the packaging this time is way better and cuter but not the pump. Be Clear Moisturizer's pump is still better and it is easier dispense the amount that we want rather than this one. Also, this one's cap unattached easily when I put it on my makeup travel bag, not like Be Clear Moisturizer's which attached perfectly.
 
For the moisturizer itself, Be Clear Moisturizer has a bit thicker consistency which I like better. Because at first I think this one is too watery. But as the time goes, I get used to it. :D
The smell is not so contrast too. Overall they still do resemble a lot. The SPF and whitening effect are still the same. But this one has more bad ingredients free which is a plus plus plus. :D
The picture above was taken immediately after I blended it. Don't worry, after several seconds it would look way more natural. :) Putting too much might make you look too white or sometimes uneven--just like foundation.


Pros :

  • Affordable price (I think I bought this below IDR 90.000)
  • Cute packaging and travel friendly
  • Hygienic, with pump
  • Has SPF 30 PA++
  • Doesn't feel sticky
  • Give slightly lighter/whiter skin effect immediately 
  • Makes me skin whiter after about 6 months of usage
  • 5 Free - Paraben, talc, mineral oil, artificial fragrance, animal material
  • Doesn't cause any skin problem to me

Neutral : 

  • Expiry date after opening : 12 months
  • 50 gr

Cons :
- Nothing 

Repurchase? Yes. For an affordable and nice result moisturizer, why not? :)

I hope this post is useful and I can post many other posts again soon! xD
Thank you for reading and God bless <3


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^

And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on your brother's engagement! ^^
    I like how healthy the ingredients of this product. Moreover, it has a cute pink packaging! <3

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the review jess ;D
    ak baca post ttg be clear moisturizer ini sm yg 1 lg jd teracuni~ ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the lovely review dear! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute packaging and love the dear girls logo design

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty package as alway~
    thanks for review
    Dari dulu pengen coba tapi takut jadi belang muka dan badan haha >.<
    impiccha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Where can I find this product? I've been searching everywhere, but it seems as if they're sold out, or nonexistent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. please answer my question!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...