21 Jul 2014

[SHORT TUTORIAL] Korean Straight Eyebrow

Good day readers!
Today I'm posting requested post and just had the time to post this after loooong loooong time. So sorry! T__T)a
I have to prepare my college submission and every thing. :(

Well, this post not gonna be long and the tutorial is short, thou. I did post this on my instagram beauty shop Beatusbeautyshop too. You can see the Indonesian version there. :) Let's start! 


This tutorial is based on my regular steps to make my 'straight eyebrows' inspired by Koreans. However you could choose other products and shades which might be more suitable for you. :D
I use :
Etude House Flamingo Eyebrow Razor

  1. Magnify your natural brows line and imagine your straight eyebrow that you will make.
  2. Using eyebrow razor, remove the hairs on the lower part of your eyebrows. Try to make the lower part straight, but keep natural.
  3. Color the inner part of your eyebrows roughly with pencil shaped eyebrow pencil.
  4. Use crayon eye brow pencil with triangular crayon shape to frame your eyebrows and to create straight and neat edges. Connect the end of lower and upper brows and extend them a little longer than the end of the eyes to make them look longer.
  5. Use the brush (you can find the brush at the other side of the eyebrow pencil/crayon) to slightly blend the inner of your eyebrows to create soft gradation to make it look natural. Also brush slightly following your eyebrows growing direction to make it neat.
  6. Ta-dah! You're done. :D

Thank you for reading and God bless you! ^^

Don't forget to follow my shop on Instagram : instragram.com/beatusbeautyshop
All items above can be purchased on my shop (some ready and the other some are Pre-Order) below IDR 45.000,-

I sell beauty tools (some from Korea, some from Indonesia) that I love the most but I barely see in online shops. My recommended stuffs such as the best eye scotch that I've came across that gives me PERMANENT double eyelid :D, my favorite super cheap false lashes, make up sponge etc. They're below IDR 35.000,-! ^^
Other than that, I also sell pre order and ready stoch Etude House, Missha, Skinfood, The Faceshop, 3CE, Clio, Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Baviphat, Innisfree, Laneige, NYX, Peripera, Too Cool for School (TCFS), Lioele, It's Skin, The Saem and Holika Holika. :)
You can ask to order ANYTHING pre-order as long as they are not discontinued products. :)


 Once again, thank you for your time and God bless! ^^
Love, Jessie







28 comments:

  1. Nice tutoriall jess <3
    I can't do it since my eyebrows are so thick T___T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that those straight eyebrow never suits my face shape, then I ended up with (almost) arch eyebrow for everyday. My bf said that straight eyebrow not suitable for my kind-of-bitchy-face,, so yeahh, damn him, I know -__-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh aku suka alismu jess <3
    btw good luck buat olshop mu yaa :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this style so much. but not dare to try it myself. Later I spoiled it! giglove

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are insanely pretty and cute at the same time. Nice tutorial!!!

    xx Diras
    Fashion blogger
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Tutorial! But I haven't ever touched my eyebrow my stylist does it for me! So scared to try it out :)

    Giglove
    xoxo Chaicy - Style.. A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My eyebrows could definitely do with this. Your eyebrows are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove weaing straight brows myself! I find it more youthful and simple to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waahh.. Nice tutorial. Cocok banget straight eyebrows di kamu. Korean banget sih mukanya.

    www.nellanelwan.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always wanted to try this look! Thanks for sharing!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eyebrows are so important - It's always the first thing I do when I start my make-up. Great look! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice tutorial. That Flamingo Eyebrow Razor looks fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ga berani pake cukur alis, takut salah cukurnya .. :p
    nice tutorial btw!
    suits on you..

    ReplyDelete
  14. The straight brow looks great on you... I have always want to try this out..

    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow you have such good skin! envious....
    my brows are naturally (quite) straight and full, so i've never ever drew my brows before...
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am in need of those razors! great tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha the Flamingo Eyebrow Razor is so cute... loving it! And is it pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice tutorial cintahh ,love how you draw your eyebrows. Really straight and korean ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice tutorial cintahh ,love how you draw your eyebrows. Really straight and korean ^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great tutorial and you really look like Korean! :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww, I really adore this kind of shape for eyebrows, I hope I could do one but my eyebrows are pointed! Or I don't know maybe. LOL great tutorial hun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great tutorial!! That eyebrow shape looks really good on you. I don't think too many people can pull that off.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This tutorial helped me shaped my eye brows! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  24. Korean eyebrows are so straight to me :) I always prefer an arch type which looks better on me =D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I learned a lot on your tutorial!

    GigLove! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice and straight to the point tutorial! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Over the past several years, there has been a revolution of sorts in paying attention to beauty and hygiene. For many, there are natural occurrences and issues found throughout the human body that may detract from this overall process.Eyebrow Trimmers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...