13 Jul 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Rubelli V-Line Face - Small Slanted Face Without Surgery

Nowadays, small face with sharp chin like the letter 'V' has been a trend--moreover after Korean dramas and musics are booming. They tend to have slanted small 'V' face which not all people can have and they  mostly achieved them by doing plastic surgery. However, we know that plastic surgery needs lots of money and times, also it is super risky.
But people are getting more innovative and find new ways to achieve V-line face without plastic surgery. This is one of them, the well-known Rubelli V-Line Face.



*CLICK TO SEE CLEARER IMAGE, CTRL+ + to ZOOM IN
This product appeared in many magazines and Korean TV shows.

Make sure you buy the one with hologram on the box, like in the pic below. (I'm sorry, the box seems to be damaged a lot because of the shipping. :( )
*this product has been tested by KFDA

Below there's the instruction on how to use this product. They are written in Korean, however the illustration gonna help you. :)
The topside of the box
You can open the box horizontally and find this out.

This is how the sheet mask packaging look like.
And this is the back of the sheet mask packaging. 
What's written on it :
Beauty V-Line Face is a easy treating home care product which gives you a smooth and clear face line when you use this product repeatedly and steadily. Those 3 functions interaction complexly so that they supply nutritions and moisture to your skin. You certainly will be able to have moist and healthy skin as well as smooth and clear face line. You can achieve the desired effect by 4~5 times for a week.

Directions 
1. Thoroughly cleanse & dry face
2. Take out and unfold the sheet and apply it on your skin
3. Hang the neoprene product on your face. Feeling strain on your jaw and cheek
4. Remove the product after resting for 60 minutes, and deal with the extract remained
5. You don't have to wash again or to treat extra
There are 7 sheets in 1 packet.

And this is how it looks like.

This is the belt.


Overall..

  • Mask leftovers can be used to massage cheeks
  • The belt attached perfectly
  • Be careful to treat the bell gently because the stitch around the chin area might be released and makes the belt loose
  • Feels comfortable even I have to put it for 1 hours (however, while eating this might be a distraction xD But I don't have any problem with it :p )
  • Does not irritate or break out my skin at all (my skin is quite sensitive)
  • This product is made in Korea and has been tested by KFDA so this should be safe
  • Has been very popular and well known in Korean TV shows and magazine, also among Thailand idols
  • Does reduce the fats around my chin (noticeable!) and my super stubborn chubby cheeks (seen little by little. I believe in longer run this would give me better result.)


Okay, so the left one was taken before I use this product and quite a long time ago.. The right one is me after using 7 masks. *sorry for the different lightings ><*


WHERE TO GET
EIVON BEAUTY SHOP
LINE : novie_1991
BB : 75FD21A3
[They offer many promos! Grab yours before the promos end! :D]


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

40 comments:

  1. Wah kok bisa bikin tirus gitu sih. Magic! LOL :D

    Sweetlikeapeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga uda coba sama produk ini, mmg bagusss ~ ^^

    yuselin-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ini permanen ce hasilnya ? Atau sementara kayak nose up gitu ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess chubby cheeks mu jd agak berkurang yaaa *O*
    jadi tambah penasaran ma rubelli ini >__<
    Ternyata ini produk korea? kirain thailand. LOL

    ♥♥ www.xiaovee.com ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting product :) i like a well defined jawline though since i think it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeyyy akhirnya di review ,bagus banget loh ka jadinya ,makin tirus aja kamuuu .
    Pengen banget nyoba nih produk ,since I have super chubby cheek hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. tau ada alat kayak gini dari videonya bubzbeauty, semenjak itu jadi penasaran pingin nyoba >_<

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should try this one too ><
    pernah mau beli cuma ragu" tp liat review cici keanya bagus :3
    anyway ci, mind to follow back? ^^

    violetbrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wah jadi pengen nyobain sis~
    If you don't mind please follback me annyeongrella.blogspot.com
    Thank you ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, i think this works great ive been trying the massage one but i think it will work great with this, i need it really, thank you for sharing this!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wah, keren ya ... lagi musim banget org pake alat ini ^^
    nice review ci.. salam kenal :)

    btw, i've follow you on GFC, don't you mind to follow me back ? ^^

    http://lucyyliu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woh before after nya *_*
    Km tirusan dan putihan yah Jess :P
    Keren deh jd pengen, muka udah pipi semua ini XD

    sintasekarasri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. aku dari dulu pengen cobain v-line mask tapi ga pernah liat yg dapet belt juga kayak gini. biasanya cuma hangat aja efeknya :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. For me it's a little bit strange.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This product looks a little funny at first but after seeing your results it makes me want to try too! :3

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wiih iki beneran ngefek yo jes? hasile ketok lho *o*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waaawww, it works wonder ya... ? Manteb banget Jes bisa bikin tirus kaya gini... ~GIG
    www.fiarevenian.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never heard this before! Seems interesting. Not something I'd try for myself but I'm glad you liked the results! xoxo giglove

    ReplyDelete
  19. This product never crossed from my sight before, there is difference visible for on you. Looks like an interesting product.~ gig
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow.. i can actually see the difference .. Such a cool and interesting product.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Recently I saw a lot of bloggers giving review on the similar product. I really wonder how many days it last for. Giglove

    ReplyDelete
  22. haha what a funky looking product. I've never heard of it but would love to try it myself.
    Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wah hasilnya keliatan banget ya jess, jadi penasaran mau nyoba.
    giglove

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've never heard of anything quite like this product, or of the brand before. Sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing. <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  25. Whao the results after 7 masks!! This is amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow, it really seems like there is a great difference!
    giglove

    http://molly-mia.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  27. The product looks great but I would love instructions in English. GIG love :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow... I honestly never heard of something like this before... the before and after pics are amazing!

    giglove!

    novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. V-shaped face is a really strange trend. You are cute in both photos.

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, this is a new product for me. very interesting as i have never heard or seen anything like this here in canada. gig

    ReplyDelete
  31. buat pipi tembem dan kotak sangat bermanfaat ini produknya..
    *sambil ngaca*..
    patut dicoba.. thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Interesting product! It did show results! But I'm not really particular about my face's shape so I doubt if I'd ever use it!

    GIG Love

    New Post - xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is definitely a first for me. Looks funny, but I'm glad you liked the results. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow from your pictures it does really work! Gotta try it out :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  35. never heard of this its interesting but i'm against the concept - carolinefashionstyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great Stuff... though never heard about it. Do consider increasing the pic size....GIGLove
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  37. can definitely see a difference! I'm intrigued in trying this now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...