14 Feb 2017

[FOTD] Valentine Sweet Makeup - Bali Beauty Blogger Collaboration

Happy Valentine's Day beauties!


Even it's a bit late to post this look on my blog, at least I posted this on time at Instagram. xD
Since this week I was busy preparing many things, I hope you forgive me and still think this look as an inspiration you can use on your lovely date! (Or date with makeup if you don't have a lover lol--just like meeh)



Well then, I present you this 'sweet' makeup which is my very first collaboration with other Bali Beauty Blogger members. 

The theme is about black and white team Valentine, but I think I ruined this because I assigned myself to join the black team but look what I did. =)) 


Ikr, this is no dark Valentine. Instead, I made a Blue Valentine Makeup earlier at the wrong place for a collaboraion too. *sad. =)) Read about my Blue Valentine Makeup HERE.


So, the products I used in this look are:




👀: Contact lenses from @freshkonindonesia Alluring Winsome Brown

Eyebrows:
Etude House New Drawing Eyebrow Duo

Eyes:
@shophudabeauty Rose Gold Palette 😍 (Rose Gold in the mid of the lid, Flamingo for inner crease and under eye, Henna & Suede for outer crease, Moon Dust for inner corner, Henna for under eye winged shadow)
@idooa_id Thick Black Eyeliner for winged bold eyeliner (love it!)
@aiglow_lashes Pappallona P7
@tonymoly.official backstage gel eyeliner for tightlining and lower lash line

Face:
@sleekmakeup Solstice Highlighter (Hemisphere--the pink one) from @beautyhaulindo
@revlon_id Blush (Soft Spoken Pink)

Eity Eight Liquid Foundation #21
The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer #1
Revlon Touch & Glow Powder #24


Lips:
Kailijumei Flame Red from @lulurwajahbali
@sensatia_botanicals Lip Protection


That's all folks! Well, even I am the brightest shade of black--looked like I betrayed the team! (lol), I am quite satisfied with the look since I have never took a picture with such pose! Hahaha. Do you think it suits me?


I hope all of you have a wonderful time in Valentine's day with your beloved ones, family or friends--as much as I enjoyed making this look and post for you guys. In this day of love, I would thank every single of you who have supported me to develop this much and to blog this far. Love you guys. <3

Stay tune for my giveaway winner! It will be announced soon tomorrow or the next 2 days.--sorry, been busy for my final exam. >< Once again, have a blast! :)



2 comments:

  1. Your make up is always slaaaaaaay, Jes! Suka banget dah

    www.vinasaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh sukak bangett ngett ngettt cee. u are the best :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...