8 Dec 2017

Lui Switzerland Brightening Anti-Aging Day Cream Review

Hello, J-Pals!

Today I will be reviewing a product that has been launched in Indonesia and came from Switzerland. Which brand is it? Lui Switzerland!

If you haven't heard about this brand, you SHOULD read this post. Why?
Simply I'm going to give you honest review like usual and of course, this is a brand I haven't review before. This skincare brand offers a high-end price, so we'll see does it work as good as the money spent. ;)



Before we get into the real deal, here is a brief introduction about Lui Switzerland.

About Lui Switzerland
Through their laboratories in Swiss, Lüi works endlessly through reliable and trusted innovations to deliver the best quality, the most advanced formulas and the most outstanding skincare products ever. They devote their hearts and souls on developing and producing skin care products with the most innovative and up-to-date technology for men and women around the world. They build relationships with their valued customers and learn as much as you can about out needs so they can continue to innovate and produce new skincare products to benefit our beautiful skin.

Why Lui?

  • Swiss production 

Lui's products are 100% made in Switzerland. Switzerland is a country renowned for traditional values that focus on natural, innovative, cutting-edge, trusted, passionate, and cutting-edge products. Inspired by nature.

  • Natural
Lüi ingredients add health and glow to the skin. All Lüi products do not contain Parabens, Silicones, Sulphates, and other elements that are harmful to the skin.
  • All Skin Types

Lüi is formulated for all skin types with moisturizing bleach and protects the skin from signs of aging such as wrinkles, black spots or dark spots on the skin, and dark circles under the eyes are equipped with SPF 30 for a perfect looking face every time you move.

Well, talking about the more specific part Lui has several products. I got the chance to review the day cream. They also have the night cream and eye & face serum. So what's special about this product? Here you go.



Specially formulated for You
✔︎ To make your skin brighter & healthy
✔︎ Designed to fight the signs of premature aging
✔︎ Reduces pigmentation
✔︎ Increases elasticity and facial contours better.
Brightening Anti-Aging Day Cream SPF 30 – 30ml
(BPOM: NC50160103520)
Rp 700.000


So what about my verdict about this product?
Pros:
  • Sophisticated packaging
  • Hygienic pump
  • Nice product smell
  • The cream is super easy to absorb, doesn't settle on the skin--which feels good and perfect to put under and on the other skincares
  • Lightweight packaging. Travel friendly.
  • Brighten my face! This effect can be noticed on my second usage. Slowly but sure, I feel my whole face complexion starts to 'glow'. 
  • I notice that my face is refreshened more and can't deny, this makes me soooo curious about their night cream! I think this one is the effect of the anti aging benefits, since some fine lines  reduced and my skin elasticity increased after one week of usage. I love it so much, since I can have everything I need practically in one day cream. 

Neutral:
I know the price might sounds a bit pricey for some of you guys but for me, it really worth the magic! Our skin is the most precious asset so why should we waste more on makeup while we can find the best protector for the base which is our skin? Lui won my heart with the brightening effect and the other utilities it gives!

Cons:
So far, nothing.

That's it for this product, if you have any questions furthermore you can simply contact me through social medias. DM, twitter, comment down bellow for you who has the accounts, whatever is it! I'd love to share. ;)

More info:
IG: https://www.instagram.com/luiswitzerland/

So, thank you for reading and see you on my next post! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...