10 Jul 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief - Glowy Face Without Shimmer / Enhancer

There are bunches of moisturizers out there, and today I'm not going to talk about Korean product. Another winner of my heart (lol) that I've always talked about on my previous posts goes to this amazing Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief. What makes it so special?



Taken from Clinique's official website : http://www.clinique.com/product/1687/5089/Skin-Care/Moisturizers/Moisture-Surge-Extended-Thirst-Relief

This product is on of their top seller products--just have known and no wonder! xD

Skin Types: Works for all skin types.
Lightweight cream-gel plumps skin with 24-hour hydration. Oil-free.

Its unique texture must be experienced to be believed.--I do agree a HUNDRED percent. Because you'll never know how amazing it is before you try this yourself.

You can use this after your skin care routines, after toner or whenever your skin feels dry or need a boost. 

This moisturizer might not have many specialities like my second favorite moisturizer, Etude House Dear Girls Moisturizer that contains SPF and instant whitening effect. But I love this the most and yes, it's not just me but some other beauty bloggers I've known's choice too.


I apologize that I review something that is not full already, but since I talked about this many times and really love this product, so I want to share with you guys. :p In case I might not buy this again for a while.
As you can see above, the packaging has the endemic packaging style of Clinique brand. It is simple yet elegant with the silver cap. Bad thing it is in a jar form and has no spatula. :( The jar itself is made of glass so it's a bit fragile. So far, I've never experienced any spoils or cracking on the packaging even though I have brought this on my travel bag many many many times. :D



What's written on the jar :
Allergy tested. 100% fragrance free.
Rapid, long-lasting hydration in a refreshing oil-free gel. Delivers a burst of moisture. Smooths, soften. Locks in moisture all day. Use under or over makeup.

--I must say that ALL things that is written on the label, what it claims to be, ALL of them are true. I super duper agree with it. They're not just promise or commercial words only but they gave me proofs!--


The texture is a bit watery. It has no scent and absorbed to skin easily. We can layer it as many as we want or top it with any other creams/makeup on face, this will not make our skin sticky. Indeed, this moisturizer makes makeup application smoother and easier. BB creams / foundations glides on smoothly and it gives healthy glow and dewy finish without overdoing it like some shimmer makeups do.

The result is similar like when we blend our BB creams / foundations with Etude House Moistful Collagen Cream below :
http://iamfoodeater.blogspot.com/2014/02/review-and-swatch-etude-house-moistful.html


Pros :

  • Moisturize skin really for 24 hours--amazing!
  • Contains no fragrance and paraben, allergy tested
  • Absorbed to skin quickly, non-sticky feeling
  • Can be blended with bb creams/foundations to create dewy makeup for healthy skin look
  • Nice packaging design. Simple yet elegant
  • Available in 3 sizes (15, 50 and 75ml)
  • The expiry date after opening is 24 months--which is way longer than most other moisturizers
  • Makes makeup application even smoother than without using this moisturizer
  • Oil-free
  • Makes my skin incredibly smooth! ><

Cons :

  • Unhygienic packaging (jar without spatula)
  • Quite expensive, IDR 600.000 on the outlet for 50ml
  • Fragile packaging

Repurchase? Of course yes! I'm still saving up money to repurchase this for the third time and I'm going to buy this big jar again which can be use for 2 years. :p The price worth the quality! Well, some people asked me how do I achieve nice natural dewy skin, thanks to this amazing product!


Are you interested to try this product too? Or maybe you have tried this one too? Share your experience! ^^
Thank you for reading and God bless!^^


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3


1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...