31 Dec 2016

[OUTSIDE THE VIDEO] Best Of Beauty 2016 - Holy Grail Makeup


It's the end of 2016 everyone!
I wish you a great great year ahead, especially if you have a beef with the '2016'. =))

In this post, I will be telling you about my holy grail makeups in 2016 BUT they are not mentioned in my video. So this post is an additional post of the video. Some kind of sequel. *lol

I will tell you my HG face spray, lipstick, cream highlighter, eye pigment, loose powder and lipgloss--which, again, not there in my video. So check this out! :)



  •  face spray: NYX Setting Spray - Dewy
  •  lipstick: Revlon Lustrous Matte Lipstick #Retro Red 


  • cream highlighter: Etude House Dreaming Swan Volumer #3
  • eye pigment: Dose of Colors Eyedeal Duo #Lucky Star
  • loose powder: Revlon Touch&Glow Face Powder #24 Creamy Peach
  • lipgloss: Estee Lauder Color Envy Sculpting Gloss #230 - Jealous Blush (left)

You can watch my video for the brief review and swatch of my favorite eye primer, primer, foundation, cushion, concealer, mascara, lip products, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, blusher, eyeshadow, highlighter, powder and many more!


Which one of the products above and in the video you want me to review? What's your favorite product of the year? What trend do you think will be a hit on 2017? Let's share!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...