22 Jul 2016

[REVIEW] Anna Sui Secret Wish Fairy Dance Eau De Toilette


Good day, readers!
Unlikely before, this post is going to be a review of fragrance.
Yep, it is Anna Sui Fairy Dance Eau de Toilette 50ml.
Even though many have known that Anna Sui is such a well known brand (including me myself), this is my first time purchasing Anna Sui's product. 
I am not a big fan of perfume actually. So, did I regret purchasing this item? Or my $60 didn't go for a waste? :)




The very first thing people would be considering about for a fragrance if they can't have a chance to smell it or willing to purchase a fragrance product online is their packaging.

For me, the packaging looks feminine with the fairy theme and the pastel flowers. For the primer packaging it looks so so for me. Anna Sui has many other lines of perfume with more unique and prettier packaging.

The box itselves is made of a kind of linen carton which has some kind of scattered motives.
The primer packaging's body is made of glass which means it is fragile. The triangle shape is quite unique for me. Scroll down below to see the cute fairy cap. :)

Other lines of Anna Sui's fragrances:
Anna Sui Dolly Girl Bonjour L' Amour

Anna Sui Secret Wish (Original)

Anna Sui Live Your Dream

Anna Sui La Nuit De Boheme
...and many more. :)

Like I said, I'm not a big fan of perfume. So when I opened the box, I was a bit perplexed because the primer packaging is way tinier and shorter than the box. xD It was like sinked inside the box. 

So this is what I mean with cute fairy cap. xD It is made of plastic, even from afar it looks like carved crystal (?).
About how it smells..
For me it smells elegant, not sweet like any fruit fragrances and more likely to some kind of flowers mixed with the ratio 4:1 with masculine smell.
I love it! 
The smell also long lasting on skin or my outfits without leaving any stains. This product also didn't cause any irritation on me. :)

If you wonder about the ingredients.. :)

I would definitely repurchase this product. :D
The price is definitely worth the quality!
I bought this actually because there was a promo at the counter for buy 1 get 1. So with the full price, I got another one. And that super big deal was only available on Centro Beauty Bash day, which I will be posting later. ;)

What do you think?
Have you tried this one too, or the other line? :)
Tell me down below! ^^



1 comment:

  1. lucu lucu banget ce Anna Sui.. cuteeee 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...