28 Mar 2014

Vote and Win the Prizes from MENARD!

Good evening readers!
Today I just want to inform you that you can get FREE :

Tsukika One Touch Lipstick (Rp. 396.000,-)

Tsukika Travel kit Skincare

Invitation Card for free Facial at Menard Facial Salon.

How? Only by voting! ^^
Please vote for me by liking my pic HERE.
should look like this ^_^

You should like Menard Indonesia's page first HERE^^

And done! You could be the lucky voter! Menard will pick 2 lucky voters^^

I really appreciate if you would vote for me and for your time. <3
1 like means so much for me ^_^) because this is my first time being a finalist in IBB Makeup Challenge T.T)/

Once again thank you so much!
May God bless you and return your kindness multiple times! heehee~<3
Please wish me luck^^

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...