14 Mar 2014

[REVIEW & SWATCH] Kojiesan Skin Lightening Soap

Good morning every one!
Do you want to have fair, light and white skin?
Or you want to maintain you skin beautiful and healthy like Japanese people?

Kojic Acid is their secret for their light and white skin. However, I hardly find Kojic Acid soap in Indonesia, moreover here in Bali.

But several days ago, I got an email from Kojiesan Indonesia which interest me with their product because this is the FIRST SOAP in INDONESIA which contains KOJIC ACID! Wanna know more? Read below :)





Info about the product :
Produced by PT UICCP Indonesia (They also import other kinds of beauty products such as body lotion, facial foam wash, hand sanitizer, sooo many other products from Philippine. :D they also have registered office)
Visit their official facebook fanpage HERE

1. Kojiesan is a company that is owned 100% by Filipino
2. Kojiesan is available in 3 sizes 45gr,65gr,135gr (can be used for face or body skin. Apply in certain area that needs extra treatment.)
3. Kojiesan Kojic Acid Soap has 3 main ingredients. They are Kojic Acid, Coconut Oil and Vitamin C


---BREAKING INFO---
Do you know that.........(based on my research)

Kojic acid mostly found in Japanese whitening skin products. It could be an anti-melanin for skin, which decrease darkness color in our skin. But it might lose its efficacy under sunlight. 
Coconut oil provides deep and real moisture. It helps strengthen underlying tissues and helps remove excessive dead cell on the skin's surface that makes your skin rough and flaky in texture. It also great for shine and as a natural moisturizer for your hair.
source : google.com
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage -- free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. New research shows that ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, a derivative of vitamin C, not only neutralizes free radicals, but also reverses DNA damage.---Well, we know lately that this Earth is getting more and more pollution! So I love Vitamin C! >v<)b
source : healthyprotocols.com

4. The Kojic Acid which is used in Kojiesan firstly found in Japan. It is come from rice fermentation which is proven can diminish pigmentation, freckles on skin, whiten skin, anti bacterial, anti oxidant and has been used since long ago by dermatologists, also in Jaopan itself. But for consumer goods (mass product), KOJIESAN itself has also KOJIC ACID and also 100% using coconut oil and all natural ingredients soap.
5. Kojiesan is THE FIRST KOJIC ACID soap in INDONESIA
6. After using Kojiesan it is recommended to use sunblock/sunscreen with SPF to protect your skin from UV.

7. Kojiesan soap will melt if contracts with water because it contains coconut oil and all natural ingredients. So separated place will be needed to keep the soap to avoid it from water.
8. Kojiesan Indonesia right now still have no active website (under construction) Kojiesan.com (Philippine website)
9. Right now, Kojiesan can be found in cosmetic outlets in Jakarta, also retail nationally. (Giant, Hero, Guardian, Naga)

so......
This is the package...
Arrived neatly :)
The packaging :
For the size 135gr and 65gr, it is made of carton paper alike. Don't worry. The soap inside is protected by another plastic packaging to protect the soap from water. The 45gr one's packaging is made of plastic.
What's on the packaging : 
The Kojic Acid soap you've always trusted, the one prescribed by your dermatologist is now available in Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Kojie San has an all-natural kojic acid formula that helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, and other skin pigmentations.
Kojic Acid was discovered in Japan. It is a by-product in the production of Koji, or Melted Rice, forracts, Viat use in the manufacture of Japanese rice wine. In cosmetics, Kojic Acid is popularity known for its excellent whitening effects and antioxidant properties. 
Direction : Use daily as a regular soap for the face & body
Ingredients : Pure Kojic Acid, Sweet Orange, VCO. Glycerine, Vegetable Extracts, Vitamin C



This soap is lighter than my Detol soap (weightless). Its color is bright orange and it smells so nice! I am personally not a big fan of fragrances, especially citrus-y / orangey scent. But I don't know why I love this soap's smell. xD The smell is not overwhelming and doesn't smell like citrus room/car perfume. This one smells great and makes me want to use it all over my skins but I have to test the difference on my skin first T^T)
The foam itself is very soft and melts on our skin nicely. Firstly it will looks white but it turns orange as you rub it more. :p



My current final thought about this product after using 3-4 weeks....
This product can be used all over your skin which is a pro (multifunction product.)
I can see it does its job to lighten my skin but I need time to see the difference. Maybe it is because my skin is already quite fair or I need to use this in longer time to see more result. :)
What I dislike is that this soap gives me temporary light redness on skin. :( Maybe it is just me? And you need to apply sunblock after using this soap because its Kojic Acid which can reduce skin protection. (info from Yahoo Answer) update: but it's no big deal since it didn't cause any further harmful effect to my skin.
I recommend this for people who has tanned skin and lives in tropical place like I do--in Indonesia. Anti melanin so far, really works to whiten my skin.
This soap is practice to use, has very nice smell and convenient to rub on skin, contains vitamin C which everybody knows is really really good for skin health and skin lightening. Vitamin C also often can be found on whitening products.
This product could drying skin a bit, but as a lightening soap, this is the most un-drying lightening soap I've ever tried. It's not too drying thou so it's not a big deal for me. :)

That's all for this product! :)
Are you still curious about this FIRST KOJIC ACID SOAP in INDONESIA? ;)
I hope you find it interesting and usefull ^^
Have a great day! God bless~

----ADDITIONAL INFO----
I got the info now that I can find this product now at Guardian Bali.^^

ps. I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion  even though this is a sponsored product^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

10 comments:

  1. aku suka efek cerahnya yg cepet jes, cuma agak kering >_<
    cobain yang dream white jes, my fave skrg hihihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masa sih cepet kak? :o
      aku jadi penasaran nih pada blg putihan aku buka lagi nih sabun nya yg ukuran sedeng tapi lagi2 merah2 huhu :(
      habisin dulu deh.. masi penasaran xD
      wah perlu dicoba nih :D
      sayangnya aku gak nemu di bali :(

      Delete
  2. Wooo wooo asik kayaknya produknya ^_^
    Nice review Jes ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice packaging! Thank you for the review sweetie! It sounds good ^o^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. akhirnya ada juga di indonesia! daridulu pengen cobain kojiesan, katanya bisa instan putihnya hahaha tapi kok merah2nya serem ya. itu emang kulit kamu sensitif ya? gimana kalo dipakein ke muka T-T

    xx,
    MITCH | Click to join OhDearBumblebees' Giveaway~*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wah masa yah ? :(
      ngga tau ni makanya aku belum berani coba ke muka..
      biasanya sih ngga papa. dulu pake sabun berkojic acid juga fine2 aja :(
      ngga tau kenapa ini huhu T.T

      Delete
  5. wow thanks for the research. It's too bad you experienced a bit of redness. I guess it would show the effects much better on someone with bad skin, unlike your already pearly skin!

    Add me via GFC or Youtube and I will always follow back :)
    xoxo, Mango ❤
    Blog | Video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you! XD
      But I think the redness wasn't harmful tho. ._.)
      Okay ^^ Thanks for coming ^^

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...