18 Aug 2017

Coco Blanc CC Pressed Powder & Foundation Stick

Hi J-Pals!
It's time for another review. :)

I am so delighted that Clozette Indonesia gave me another chance to work with them. :) And now, I will be going to review two products by Coco Blanc, a brand from Korea which I have never tried before and you can get them from www.hellosora.com/brands/cocoblanc

Before we go on, let me tell you a brief first impression from me. From the packaging we know that it looks shopisticated, and I love the minimalist design! But have you ever heard about the 'pressed cc powder'? We always heard CC cream, CC gel and many more but not in a powder form so this product is unique. :D

Also, the stick foundation comes with dual ended (foundie and brush). How practical. :D

Well, they say there's always more than what's on the surface. :) So let's see how do I like or dislike the product performance. :)


Here are some brief informations about the product:




A. COCOBLANC Foundation sticks 

Enhance your best look with long-lasting ultra-comfortable and lightweight 2in1 foundation and concealer!
Coco Blanc Aura Foundation Stick creates a flawless face which contain pigments that provide medium-to-full coverage but still as natural as your original skin.
It leaves a natural-looking and radiant finish.
It is formulated with Vitamin D and Vitamin E for time-released hydration that is perfect for normal to dry skin and at the same time help moisturising your skin during the day.
Ideal for foundation touch-ups and contouring, it can be applied at home or on-the-go for a flawless complexion.

+SPF 30/PA++
+Invisible, very natural finish
+HD Finish
+High Coverage
+Non-Comedogenic
+Blur Effect to camouflage skin problem
+Oil and sebum Control
+Suitable for Normal and Acne-prone Skin

VOLUME : 10 G

My verdict:
It gives a nice oil control and smooth texture to skin. I like it but it is way too dark for me. I only saw 2 shades in Hello Sora's web. The other one which is #3, is too pink. I got #2. I wish I got #1. :D
However, the coverage is very nice and it even can conceal my redness! Superb <3
It gives matte clean finish but non-cracky feeling. Love it. ;)
The other minor downside is that the puff had no handle on top and it is too thin. So it looks a bit cheap, despite the mid-end price and packaging design.

Rating: 3.9/5





B. COCOBLANC Pressed powder:

AURA CC Pressed Powder #3
Enhance your best look with long-lasting ultra-comfortable and lightweight powder!

+SPF 30/PA++
+Invisible, very natural finish
+Satin Smooth Finish
+High Coverage
+Non-Comedogenic
+Blur Effect to camouflage skin problem
+Oil Control

VOLUME : 13.5 G

 My verdict: 
For this one, I got the Light Beige one, number 21. This is a nice foundation. I thought it will be going to be hard to blend but without using the brush, I can already feel that this foundation is creamy and super blendable! The coverage is high as well. I looove it. It doesn't give that drying matte look, it gives flawless semi-matte but glowy look. The color suits me very very well, even though it is a bit pink. The brush is soft and makes it easier to buff and neutralize the look given by the foundation. I love how applying this foundation makes it so practical. You won't be afraid of spilling foundation anymore and when in rush, touching up with this foundation is so easy. If you don't really fond of building up coverage or applying foundation with bare fingers due to bacteria concern (like me), this is a super helpful foundation. Love it!

Rating: 5/5


My apology, due to my current skin condition (worse than eveer :( ) I couldn't take some bare pictures or before-after picture. But I promise next week I will update this post and tell you when it is up on my Instagram! :) So you will be able to see how amazing these products are like what I told you above. :D

Don't forget to visit Hello Sora's Instagram! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...