11 Jun 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] The BathBox Soap Greenlicious and Agave Margarita

Have you ever think of eating soap?
Of course no!
But maybe yes because of these cute cakes-alike-soaps by The BathBox! :D


Curious about these newly released unique soaps? What are their speciality?


The BathBox. Yes, that's the brand.
This brand was launched on September 2013. Beside of bar soap, the BathBox also sell their very own liquid soap, organic face mask, lip balm, candy scrub and lip scrub. You can visit drollypop.com to see their other collections or their instagram instagram.com/thebathbox :)
Their products are not costly too! The prices are affordable and the products are worth-trying. :)
As you can see above, they put their logo and slogan (pure.natural.handmade) on the packaging. They make it looks traditional and handmade, just like their soap. So creative! :D
There are many kinds of soaps they sell and I got these 2 variants, Greenlicious and Agave Margarita.
They are wrapped with hard-wrap-plastic with simple carton paper label.
CLICK PIC TO SEE CLEARER
On the back of the soap, written "The Bath Box - Natural, Fresh, Handmade Cosmetics - www.thebathbxsoap.com"
On the side of the soap, written "Ingredients : Organic Goats Milk, Olive Oil / Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Caster Oil, Argan Oil, NaOH (no detergent), Tussah Silk (cruelty-free), Body Safe Colorant, Fragrance, Vitamin E

The seller told me we can use this on face too as long as our skin is not sensitive. :) (maybe because they contains fragrance)

Agave Margarita has many colors (rainbow colors alike) and looks like mixed cake. :D
The smell is sweet, not like the Greenlicious one. It smells like fresh green tea. Greenlicious looks like tiramisu with choco sprinkles on it. So cute xD The seller said the 'choco sprinkles' were made of dried tea leaves. :D
For me personaly, I prefer Greenlicious' one. I love the fresh scent (instead of sweet one). The design looks so smart and creative too. ^^
The foams from both soaps are so soft that they made me wants to take a bath again and again. xD
The foams' colors are depends on the bar soap color too. The soaps were melt easily. They didn't cause any irritation on me. They left my skin moisturized, fresher and smells nice. I hope they could smell stronger (?). --maybe because I love the Greenlicious' scent so much. xD


Have you ever tried their products already? They make me proud of local product!^^
Thanks for reading and have a great day. :)

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

13 comments:

  1. These look so fine! :)
    I really like the soaps :)
    Followed you via GFC and G+
    www.naomiganzudivamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the soap bar, cool, look like a yummy cake without precautions. http://jenniquecreatives.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are local product...??? looks great..!! ditunggu update annya.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaampun kayak cake *___*
    Lucu Jess :D
    Thx for following back btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh they look super adorable ! ^___^
    Glad you enjoy using them too.

    You're invited to join my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiiih bentuknya lucu banget jes, jd eman buat dipake xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. jadi pengen coba deh
    Jesica folback aku yah say tq :)
    http://beautydiarykania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahhaha lucuuu banget bentuk sabunnya XD

    jessicaarifin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. JEs...lucu banget bentuk sabunnya. Bener-bener kreative !
    Kirain makanan beneran.hahaha.. KApan-kapan aku mau coba order aaaah

    aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...