5 Feb 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Etude House Silk and Scarf Hair Conditioner

Good morning readers!
Again, this is my third time writing about hair care product review and again..
It comes from Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Care Line :D
If you are curious about this hair care line, let's see first what are the products on this Silk Scarf Line

Who doesn't love the design >v<)b 
I don't really like pink but I must admit! The packaging are just so cute and creative xD
So from left..



Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum (Clik to see the review)

Silk Scarf Hair Repair Hair Essence (the small one which is similar with the hair serum one)
Silk Scarf Moist Hair Mist (Clik to see the review)
Silk Scarf Hair Moistpack (below the hair mist and the hair essence)
Silk Scarf Hair Shampoo
Silk Scarf Hair Conditioner
Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

Okay.. Quite many though :p

I've posted about the other 2 products from this line and today I'm gonna talk about the conditioner :)
So I've tried 2 samples of the product before and now I have the full size one :)

This is how the sample look..


And this is the bottle full size one


Silk Scarf Hair Conditioner

So what do they claim about the product?:)

Hair smooth and soft like silk scarves on your head

Perfume Oil + luminous hair. The series of subtle hair care for damaged hair. 
How It Works Products 
Clean the scalp and hair thoroughly to restore healthy hair with moisture and abundant foam. Creating glowing hair. Used after use Slik Scarf Hair Shampoo. 
Product Content 
Contains Baobab Tree extract 
Glowing Oil: 
- Camelia Oil: Cleaning and improve skin elastilicity
- Argan Oil: Moisturize. 
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Oil Control. 
- Macadamia Nut Oil: Anti-aging and softens. 
Hair Perfume: 
- Durable fruit aroma.
Here are my swatches :

The packaging, as you can see is really cute and the bottle is made of good plastic. The plastic is a bit heavy for a conditioner container but feels solid and not easy to broken. Very nice in my opinion :D
The pump diameter is small if I compare to other shampoo and conditioner pumps. 
*click to see clearer image*

The color of the conditioner is baby pink. It smells nice but very soft, not so strong and not so overwhelming. Other hair products I've tried are way more 'smell-full'--if I could say that :p

When I first tried the sample one, I couldn't feel anything different on my hair :s maybe it's because my hair was too long (approximately 5 cms lower from the chest) or the sample was too few? ._. xD

After trying the full bottle size one, I pumped a bit more products and I can definitely feel the softness it gave me from the first usage. :)

Pros :

  • Cute packaging
  • Moist my hair
  • Makes my hair softer and shinier 

Neutral :


  • The expiry duration time after opening is 12 months
  • Oh, Anti aging? Nothing can be felt
  • 300ml (quite lots of products)

Cons :


  • The nice smell is not longlasting. Like at all :s
  • A bit pricey for just a so so conditioner
  • No significant improvements like stated
  • Not a little goes along the way. Need to pump quite some products to feel the softening effects

Repurchase? No. I still prefer my L'oreal Soft and Frizz Hair Conditioner. The best best best conditioner evaah for me xD Cheaper (L'oreal is below 30K in hypermarts :D ) and works super duper great :D *maybe should make the review next time xD* 


ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D

And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

That's all and thanks for reading ^^
Have a great day! God bless :)





21 comments:

  1. Ini wishlist ku :3
    sudah nyoba yg serum sama essence, tapi kurang puas T^T
    cuma wangi nya kurang stand out >.<
    nice hair, btw ^_^

    done to follow you, mind to f back?
    radnaradno.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya aku juga sih :(
      lebih ke wangi ya xD
      thankyku dear♡ ud di followback ya^^ God bless

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. loh Ria juga ada akun GFC? xD ayok buat blog ri xD

      Delete
  3. di foto trakir km ada miripnya sama yuri & jessica dehhh jess XD

    www.xiaovee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masa ce? xD efek cahaya luar mobil kali ya xD #eaa

      Delete
  4. Waah~ etude house products are so dreamy! <3 <3
    For some reason I still haven't gotten any, even though been wanting some for a very long long time! x)

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah xD they're so brilliat at making cute packagings :D

      Delete
  5. I tried this line also and I don't think it does much for hair =( I wouldn't buy again either haha...but the packaging is so cute, I want to put other things in it =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too! x(
      good thing that the packaging seems durable :p

      Delete
  6. You look so beautiful! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantik jessi ^^ aku jg pakai seri ini tapi yang serumnya, wangi-nya suka.
    sweetpeach90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iy aku juga pake serumnya baunya enak xD
      Thanks for visiting ^^

      Delete
  8. It looks so pretty, but sad it's not so great. I think I have some samples of these... maybe I should try it out too <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review! It seems like a fair one! Just followed you! Hope you can follow back (:

    ♡Tallia
    Trending In Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep XD
      Done following you back dear <3
      Thank you ! ^^

      Delete
  10. Comment by Mizu : I tried them and the smell is really good and I love it but in terms of improving the hair, I would say that it did nothing.

    *ps : I am rewriting missing comments bymyself from Disqus since they are not so many :p still.. so sad :'(*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup.. maybe you have to use it in longer time :D thanks for visiting ^^

      Delete
  11. This is really an awesome article. Thank you for sharing this.It is worth reading for everyone.

    Best Hair Conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...