18 Feb 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown #01

Good evening my lovely readers :D
Today I am back with another Etude House product review xD
I didn't realize I mostly write about Etude House's product now :p

Before, I wrote the review of Etude House Drawing Eyebrow right? I was satisfied with that product and because of its unique 'triangular' shape I did not interested to use usual eyebrow pencil anymore but this one changed my mind xP 
And surprisingly I found an online shop mentioning that this is WATERPROOF O_O????
Is it true? Let's find out more :D


I searched on what this product claims to be but I could not find any official description about the product. But here are the webs that sell this product claims :
BBcreamboutique.com : 
Waterproof and long lasting, easy to use tool to give you a perfectly shaped brow.
Etudepink.com :
Natural result. Eyebrow pencil with smooth texture and easy to use.

This product comes in 4 colors :
1 Dark Brown
2 Brown
3 Black 
4 Dark Gray



And mine is number 1 Dark Brown.

The design is very nice. There is the brand mark "Etude House" and Easy Brow Pencil text on it. The pencil has 2 'caps' made of light metal. The short one (left) covers a small eyebrow brush and the longer one (right) covers the pencil. *CLICK TO SEE CLEARER*
 It might look like gray at first but after you use it on your brow it will turn into dark brown. So if you wonder how long is it, it's about my point finger long. I think it is not so long compared to the other eyebrow pencils. On the right below, you can see the brush. It is not spiral like the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow's one.
The color is a very dark brown (but still match my dark blonde hair 6.4 :D) so when I use it I can't draw my eyebrow too much because it is pigmented already. :D

Well, the reason I underlined, bold, and italic the word "waterproof" above is because I doubt it. A waterproof eyebrow pencil? Pencil?????? Is it really waterproof? lol :p
So I tested it under the flowing water, after that I rubbed it. You can see below that it still stayed the same. When I rubbed it, it only faded a bit but did not smear much.


 *please forgive me for the narcissm T_T the point is I was using this product on my eyebrow :D*



Pros :
  • Cheap (bought it from Etudepink.com --they gave me lots of samples xD )
  • Nice packaging and travel friendly. The cap attached perfectly.
  • Pigmented
  • Longlasting and quite waterproof :D
  • Comes with a brush
  • Glide on smoothly
  • Able to make thick or thin eyebrow look. Also able to make sharp edge of eyebrow even though it is not sharpened yet :D
  • The texture is not too hard nor too creamy. Just the right texture for an eyebrow pencil :D
Cons :
  • Only available in 4 shades which all of them are dark shades
  • Need sharpener
If this product has lighter shade I would rate this 10.5/10!!! xD

Repurchase? Nah of course YES.
My mom is not interested in make up but see what she did after trying this product......
She bought 9 more with the same shade! xD


*extra*
As always, I'm satisfied with Etudepink's service. Fast delivery, competitive price, lots of samples and sometimes got extra free gift. Remember the pink pouch I got that I mentioned in my Etude House Moistfull Collagen Review? xD
Okay just love it so much so I bragged a bit about it xD
Thank you so much for reading <3
Comments mean so much to me :D
Have a great day! God bless^^


Disclaimer----
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^

And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3


33 comments:

  1. km jg Korea bgt tau, Jes hahhaa.. :*
    aku ga bs pakai brow pencil XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lebih korea cc xD
      lah kenapa ce? :o ud kebiasaan pake yang drawing eyebrow yah? hehe x)

      Delete
  2. Wow this one lasts so much longer than the other Etude House square brown pencil! I thought this one looks cheaper but the quality really looks much better. I wish they would make this formula in the square style =) I'll probably order this one next time instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! me too!!
      I wouldnt buy this if my sister didnt let me try it xD
      Yup! ^^ hope you like it like I do ^^
      Thanks for visiting :D

      Delete
  3. ini juga andalanku :3 murmer & bagus kualitasnya hehe
    nice review jess~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. buseeet beli 9 sekaligus? hahahah
    bagus yaa kayanya, suka sama alis km jes <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't use eyebrow liner, my eyebrows are very dark, but now I have blonde hahaha, equal I do not like to highlight them. In any case, you looks fine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah xD
      I want to have light blonde hair once :P
      Thankyou Renata!^^

      Delete
  6. I really love Etude House! Their products are great!
    You look so beautiful and cute! : )

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I agree^^
      Thank you Rina <3
      Visitied your blog ^^

      Delete
  7. aku juga pake ini soalnya bagus dan murah ya X)
    mama kamu beli banyak banget jess buat berapa bulan tuh yah :o haha

    ☆itsbella.com☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya nih Bel xD
      stok setaun xD wahahahaha
      thanks for visiting :D

      Delete
  8. hi Jessica, salam kenal^^
    sejauh ini baru nyobain yg drawing eyebrow..semoga next time juga bisa nyobain yg ini ^^
    nice review, thanks for sharing! following you now :)x
    cloversandcarousel blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam kenal juga dear <3
      Iya hihi ^^ gak ada salahnya dicoba, murmer juga harganya gak beda jauh sama yang itu :D
      Followed you back ^^
      Thankyou <3

      Delete
  9. keras ga jes, kl pake pencil biasanya kelemahannya agak keras jd harus extra gtu makenya. tp kl make crayon lbh cpt ilang sih ya cm aku seneng ada brushnya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. menurutku nggak sih ce.. pas teksturnya gitu :D agak creamy tapi gak terlalu juga jadinya yah gak cpt hilang ^^

      Delete
  10. aku juga pake ini bagus yah <3..
    thankyou for sharing..
    visitmy blog dear ^^..
    www.Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great review! I love how you do your eye makeup! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you back :) mind to follow back?
      Thanks for visiting ^^

      Delete
  12. You look pretty! I love reading your review, thanks for sharing :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look pretty dear! I always love review post, thanks for sharing :)

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome review Jessica! I want to give this a try! Thanks for sharing! btw, you look like jessica from snsd :D

    justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just came across your blog! Nice review :)
    yourclosetdiva.blogspot.in
    Do visit me you can drop your links on my blog post via commentluv. I have added you via G+, do add me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Avery great review! I bought this product because of your review. You might as well like to check my page :) thanks http://hyperville.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...