25 Jan 2014

[REVIEW] Etude House Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit - no 01 Light Beige

Hello my lovely readers <3
Today I'm back with another BB Cream review^^

Before going to the review......
I want to say thank you so much for all my lovely and loyal readers :'D
Lately I received many comments on my instagram and email telling that they read my blog and other lovely things <3 Thank you so much.
I apologize lately I could not upload good reviews because I've got an error with my photoshop :( I'll try to fix it soon^^
And national exam is getting closer so I have so much to do in school. I wish I can always provide useful posts for you beside my schedules in school and with my dance team. :( 
I hope you understand :'D Thank you! And once again thank you so much! This blog is nothing without my readers <3

Okay.. Onto the review ^^




So this BB Cream is quite popular (I think almost all of Etude House's new product especially their BB Creams and their foundations) and it's been 2 years since I threw my Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong (which has been discontinued now) xD And this one is quite similar I think, from the packaging until the formula itself. 

ps:sorry no pic for this review :'( just honest tought and I'll try to describe specific-ly

What does it claim :
*indonesian*

*source : Koreanbuys.com
It says :

  • Attach softly on your skin
  • Has brightening power from its pearl ingredients
  • Longlast brightening UP
  • Moisturize skin
  • Keeping bright complexion


This BB cream is available in 4 shades :
1. Light Beige
2. Natural Beige
3. Honey Beige
4. Sand Beige

So I bought this BB Cream in Light Beige shade.
Remember on my Holika Holika Luminous Silk BB Cream review?
The shade I got has yellow undertone in it, not pinkish like Holika Holika's one. For the shade, this BB Cream suits my skin tone better. The shade Light Beige from this product is not lighter/brighter than Etude House's Precious Mineral Any Cushion in Natural Beige :s
After trying this BB Cream now I realize that Holika Holika BB Cream is waaaay better than this one :s


Pros :

  • Contains 60 grams which is lots of product
  • Paraben free
  • Good oil control. Doesn't make me oily like many people said 
  • Has SPF 30 PA++
  • Moisturize skin, doesn't settle or give dry patches

Neutral : 

  • Expiry date after opening is 12 months
  • Not dewy  :( why people say it is dewy T______T It makes me regret buying this because I expect dewy finish like many people said :(
  • Coverage sheer-medium but buildable :s

Cons :

  • A bit thick, hard to blend
  • Contains fragrance
  • Brightening effect? So so. Doesn't feel anything
If you want semi-matte finish BB Cream with lots of products in it and SPF also with very reasonable price with many shades, this might be the one for you^^

Repurchase? No. Never. Again. Etude House' BB Cream disappoint me :(
However, I got the Etude House Cotton Fit BB Cream in Natural Beige samples. I wonder if that one can change my opinion about Etude House's BB Creams? :D

Thanks for reading!^^
I hope this review is useful and help you to consider whether to buy it or not^^ even with no picture T.T
Have a great day! God bless :)

13 comments:

  1. Kamu lebih suka punya holika2 jes? Kalo aku suka sama bb cream ini malahan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya kak u.u lbh suka lagi any cushion xD hehe :D

      Delete
  2. Wahhh aku malah pengen coba nih Jes. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear the it doesn't give dry patches. I always have a problem with that cause my skin is pretty dry. Thanks for the review! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :D thats the up side :D
      Thanks for visiting too^^

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing:)

    http://www.beautybellenotes.com/2014/01/blog-anniversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really surprised you don't like this so much O.O hahaha. To be honest, I don't think it brightens at all and to me that is a positive because I hate products with whitening agents...But fragrance? Do you mean it smells fragranced or that it says it contains fragrance? I don't smell anything at all and nearly everything has added fragrance. I think it is thicker like you said, but for me, I like this because it is heavier coverage and I don't like using concealer in addition to BB. I've tried the Cotton Fit version of this BB and I thought that one was horrible. Which Holika BB is it that you like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and i prefer brightening Bb cream one :( the luminous silk one :) ive put the link above :) it contains fragrance.. the smell doesnt bother me at all

      Delete
  6. Aww, sad to hear it isn't that good :C I also like Holika Holika BB creams the most tho... thanks for the review, it's really helpful! :3

    Love your blog and I followed you~ Want to follow each other? I hope we can stay i touch <3
    Stella
    http://frozen-mammoth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yup^^
    then we have the same preference:D
    thanks! ill visit and followback^^♡
    love, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  8. what are the results if we used an expired BB cream product ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...