23 May 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Maybelline the Rocket Volume Express Mascara

Good morning everybody! Finally... Another mascara review :D
And again, this time it comes from Maybelline. :p
Who doesn't know their products especially mascara? :D
Finally I got the time to review this product, even though this product has launched quite long ago.

As I told you--my lovely readers xD--before, about my previous favorite mascara, Maybelline Long Extreme Double Stretch Mascara, I love it the most right? Even compared to this one! But now this one is my perfect choice. xD Why?
Let's find out :)





 As you can see, the packaging is quite unique right? xD

Written below : Revultionary Ultrasonic Brush
Explosive volume that externds, clump-free, in rocket time (CLICK IMAGE FOR CLEARER IMAGE)


It's not like in the ads, the mascara wand's color is black. :s
Is it only in my country or in your country it is not the same like in the ads too? ._.



Pros :

  • Clump free
  • Extend my lashes (long! x3 <3)
  • Volume it, make it looks bolder
  • Easy to clean
  • Smudgeproof
  • Affordable price, about IDR 100.000
  • Even lashes result

Cons : - Nothing

Repurchase? Yes! This is my favorite mascara now. I think my money was invested (?) in the right place. xD My friends asked if I used fake lashes and got surprised when I said I used mascara only. xD

What about you? Have you tried this one too? What's your opinion? ^^
Thank you for reading. See you on my next post soon! ^^
God bless <3

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^

And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

10 comments:

  1. Wah jes! Kece bingiiiiit <3
    Beneran easy to clean nih jes? Yg falsies soalnya agak susah gitu. Hasilnya oke bangeeeet, jadi pengen hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your nice review! This mascara sounds great~ <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bagus ya hasilnya ga kaya laba2 (?) tapi jd tebel sama panjaaang :D
    Thanks racunnya jess :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds and looks amazing! I want to get this so badly but I'm waiting for the waterproof version!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayanya wand nya hitam soalnya kan udah dicelupin ke mascaranya je, jadi ikutan item deh :D
    I wish the formula is waterproof cause this one doesn't hold my curl, they have the waterproof version in the US, too bad they don't sell it here T.T

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. kuas mascaranya uniq banget jes..Aku bisa beli kalo harganya kisaran 100.000. Maklum anak kuliahan..hahaha

    aloha-bebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow... it looks great..!!! nice review.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the result is really good...
    your lashes looks super awesome... =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. bagus banget hasilnya

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  10. i pake yang magnum volume express waterproof & bags banger jg jess. Next time, i'll purchase this one to compare deh :) keren kereenn hahaha

    Xoxo,
    Yoshita

    ingenuei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...