29 May 2014

[FOTD] Pink Pearly - Featured on UrHappyBunnie's UMUF 21

Good afternoon readers!
Today I'll be talking a lil' bit about my FOTD and products I used on that day because some readers and friends asked me what I used on my face that day. :D

So here's the FOTD and I named it Pink Pearly(?) Don't really know why. xD


And you can read more on UrHappyBunnie's blog (link below) for the products I've used. I'm so thankful that I can be featured as UMUF of the month --if I'm not mistaken :D-- by Joanne on her amazing blog. She's a BNT girl and she's sooo pretty and nice. You should visit her blog too!^^

A bit detail below :

Read HERE to see the products I've used and to know more about Joanne's blog. ^^



Thank you for reading and see you on my next post!^^
xoxo, Jessie

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw waw cantik banget Jes, korean girl banget ^_^
    Cute abis deh ^0^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ce xD
      Untungnya cocok yah pake eyeshadow pink :D

      Delete
  3. the dress suit with ur make up , pretty^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica!!!~ I saw you on Joanne's blog and really love your makeup style!! It's so sweet and soft and lovely!!


    ChocoKittieHK holidays
    xoxoxo, Cindy⭐︎☽

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...