11 Dec 2013

4th LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Hello guys! Again in the same month I come with another Liebster Award post! x)
Thank you so much for Deedee that has nominated me ^^
Receiving Liebster Blog Award made my day! Of course I'm so glad as a blogger^^
Well no more intermezzo, let's get to the Q & A >w<)



1. What kinda make-up style do you like?
I like natural, simple, elegant and clean look ^_^

2. Do you shave or wax your legs and arms?
Nope, my mom didn't let me to. Idk why :s

3. if you can go anywhere, where will it be?
Korea! :D I wanna see their cosmetic and fashion places xD

4. Have you even gone through intense breakouts? How did you cope with them?
I haven't. So far I think my skin is not acne prone. :|

5. Do you prefer wearing make-up everyday when you go outside or just as you are without make-up?
When I go outside? I'd like to use makeup but when I'm too lazy, then I'll just go with my bare dull face xD

6. Whats your favorite make-up product? anything..
At first the lipstick seems too bright and too neon-pinky for me. But now I'm loving it and the shade somehow looks gorgeous xD I almost use it every time I want to go with pink lipstick :D

7. What's your favorite circle lenses? (if you use circle lenses)
I don't use circle lenses so far T.T

8. What do you want to be in the future?
I want to be a successful person (whatever job I'll take in the future lol xD) that can make my family proud of me and also devoting to Jesus always thru my works :D

9. if you can be anyone, who will you be?
I don't know.....I'm not sure xD sorry!

10. Which one will you choose if you're stuck between "someone" you like and "something" you really passionate about? 
I think I'll go with 'something' instead. For now I still looking forward and try to achieve my dream instead of lover ._. I think I'll just let it flow as the time goes rather than thinking about it xD

Thats all! I hope my answers is not too long and boring xD
Thanks for all the questions and the nomination and once again, it means a lot for me ^^

Have a great day readers!^^
xoxo, Jessica Ie

7 comments:

  1. congratulations sweetie!
    would you like to follow each other? please let me know if you've followed me and ill 100% follow back xx
    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. done following your GFC and bloglovin ^^ please kindly followback :D

      Delete
  2. Hello! Sorry this might be weird for you but I nominated your blog for the Liebster Blog Award >_< *please don't hit me LOL* Please kindly check my post here : http://blamethestore.wordpress.com/2013/12/16/award-another-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol youre so cute xD of course I wont! Thankyou so much <3 Ill try to make the post ASAP :D

      Delete
  3. congrats on your 4th liebster award! :D

    xoxo Sarah (xlicious girl)
    Japanese Gyaru Makeup Blog
    Circle Lens Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, glad to find your blog, please follow back http://magnificomaquillaje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...