17 Dec 2013

[SHORT REVIEW and SWATCH] Etude House (Sheet Masks) Essence Mask Collagen, Essence Mask Vitamin C, Pomegranate Mask

Good morning readers!
Another Etude House review today :D
Actually this has been sitting in my draft for so long xD you can also see my swatches are still like my old editing style, but yeah, I hope it's helpful for you ^^

Etude House has maaany sheet face masks type. I was confused which one to choose lol xD
There are essence mask vit a, c, e, hyaluronic acid, and many more!:D

There will be 3 face sheet masks type that I will be reviewing today, they are :


Etude House Pomegranate Mask



What it claims : contains pomegranate additives that nourish the skin for a healthy clean complexion. Anti-oxidants will restore skin’s elasticity while moisturizing properties penetrate deep and help retention. This mask sheet has a tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.

Directions: Cleanse face. Apply mask and leave for 20-30 minutes. Remove and tap skin gently to help absorption. Recommended 2-3  times per week.

Benefits:
  • Nourishes
  • Moisturizes
  • Anti-Oxidant
  • Moisture Retention
Now, to my review and swatches :
*ugh why were i smiling -,-*



I think this mask does moisturize my skin. The rest, I haven't feel anything. Smells nice :D
Would I repurchase? um.. I don't think so :(

Etude House Essence Mask Collagen
When stress or an important event is coming, it’s really relaxing to settle down to prep and indulge your skin in a mask.TheEtude House Collagen Mask is for skin tightening with collagen and rosemary extract. This essence mask contains green tea extract that supplies freshness and purifies stressed and fatigued skin. It contains green tea extracts and additives to moisturize skin. It also helps to tighten and rejuvenate skin resulting in more beautiful youthful looking skin.

Directions: Cleanse face. Unfold mask sheet and apply to face. Leave on for 15-20 min. Pat face to help absorb.

Benefits:
  • Relaxing
  • Moisturizes Skin
  • Makes skin feel supple
  • Helps to rejuvenate for more youthful looking skin
My review and swatches : 

Moisturize too, but if you don't wash your face carefully until near the baby hairs, you might get some acnes there :s Feels my skin a  bit more supple :D Repurchase? Maybe yes, still curious about the long term usage effect :D

Etude House Essence Mask Vitamin C

 
Give yourself a spa treatment at home with Etude House Vitamin C Essence Mask, its packed with vitamins and extracts for repairing, restoring and preserving your skin's health.  Vitamin C is rich with brightening and smoothening complexes, perfect for any skin type! It also helps brighten dark areas such as the under-eye dark circles.

Directions: Cleanse face. Unfold mask sheet and apply to face. Leave on for 15-20 min. Pat face to help absorb.

Benefits:
  • Repairs Skin
  • Restores and Preserves Skin
  • Brightens
  • Smoothens
  • Helps with Dark Spots

 Haven't seen any improvements on dark spots which I really need to get rid off. Moisturize too, look a bit brighter. However, maybe I have to use this more often to really see how it works :)
I think I will repurchase this one. I'm still curious about how will it work for long period^^ Hopefully can diminish my dark spots :D

That's all about my short reviews of the mask^^ Hope they're helpful for you <3
See you on my next post ^^

10 comments:

  1. omg i have these masks at home but i haven't used them yet ! thanks for the review :D
    would you like to follow each other? let me know and Ill follow you back xx
    _________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. kayaknya enak banget ya. pingin coba juga. xD
    btw aku dah follow balik ya ^^ thanks

    Invite you to enter my giveaway with DresSale here

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got etude house promegranate mask too
    nice sharing
    would you like to follow each other?
    Gfc / google plus: http://sunrise-emily.blogspot.com
    Please, let me know! ;)
    MY-Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice review! mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you too :)

      keep in touch,
      www.liviapangdoko.com

      Delete
  5. nice review ^^
    ada mask etude tapi belum dipakai, hihi
    oh iya udah aku follow
    nice to know you :D
    pretty like krystal <3

    with love,
    Lyne
    http://lynlyne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...