9 Sept 2013

Review Etude House Blooming Pink Set


Who doesn't know Etude House?^^
This well-known Korean cosmetic brand has this 'Dear My Blooming Gift Set' since a year ago--I think--but I just had the chance to review the product now T_T #sososo late post






















also got this cute carton 'bag' XD



back of the box


So this gift set includes 3 products, they are :
1. Dear My Blooming Lips Talk PK004 3,4gr
 As always, the packaging is so cute^^ (sorry blur pic :'( )




 The color is like hot pink color, gives semi glossy finish. It will goes away if you eat or drink just like another lipsticks but this lipsticks still stays a little on my lips like a tint, but just not that effective ^^
without flash
with flash



Pro :
  • Give glossy finish
  • Smells floral and sweet, but not too strong. Very nice!
  • Very cute packaging
  • Quite long lasting
  • 3.4 grams.. Quite a lot^_^
  • Match the nails polish color ^^
  • Nice texture, glides on smoothly and doesn't make dry lips look worse
  • The expiry date is 18 months after opening! ^_^
Cons :
  • Has no SPF
  • Dry my lips after about 3-4 hours T.T but you can overwhelm it with lipbalm ^^
*UPDATE 05 Dec 2013*
Have been loving this item now! xD The shade just somehow looks gorgeous and suitable for everyday look even though it is like neon-pinky xD love it soooo much!!!!! :D

2. Dear My Blooming Nails no 3 10ml
 The color is just exactly the same like the lipstick! Really match !^^ This collection really brighten up your look of the day with hot pink colors to go. ^_^


sorry for the mess i was in hurry XD





Pro :
  • Love the texture! Not too watery nor too thick
  • Travel friendly
  • Long lasting than some other nail polishes
  • The color is just sooo pretty!
  • Cute simple packaging
 Neutral :
  •  It gives matte finish 
  • The expiry date only 12 months after opening ._.

Con:
Nothinnnnngggg XD
see? they really match right xD






3. Dear My Blooming Eau De Toilete 10ml



 Pro :
  • This little eau de toilete is just.....amazing smell!
  • Cute and simple packaging
  • Travel friendly 
  • The expiry date is 36months after opening ^_^
Con : 
  • Super nothing!

Those 3 products all are great products I can say. I love them 3. Sadly they didn't sell the eau de toilette alone. I really really love it! It is better than the other fragrance I've tried so far. I could say the smell is elegantly sweet but not too floral, doesn't smell like a fruit. Just....I love it XD my dad said it was very nice too :p

Have you tried them too?
Have different opinion?
Let's share ^^


You can buy it in every stores ETUDE HOUSE INDONESIA
and visit their facebook : https://www.facebook.com/etudehouseindo 


email me : jessica_ie@yahoo.com
instagram : @jessica_ie
facebook : www.facebook.com/jessica25071996

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...