19 Jan 2015

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Etude House Tear Drop Liner #1 #3 #4

I bet most of you have already heard a lot about this product.
And here I am, just got the time to review this super nice product. T.T)/

I wanted to review all shades but unfortunately I heard that number 2 had been discontinued. T_T WHYYYY... Metallic silver was a hit right? ._.)a I don't get it Etude T_T)


LOL.. Then let's just move right onto the review, shall we? ^^


Bling bling eye makeup was and is a continuous trend among Korean idols eye makeup. When you see glittery /bling bling on their undereyes, yes. Most of them were made with glittery eye liners just like this Etude House Tear Drop Liner.



So pretty right? Until I decide to try it myself. ^^ Since I love Korean style. :)

This product is available in 4 shades actually. *number 2 was discontinued :'(
1. Sheer white pearly color
2. Metallic silver color
3. Pinkish glittery color
4. Bronze sun tan color

Out of curiousness, I bought all shades there are left at the store. xD 
Even under the flash they look so natural. ^^
But after several hours on my undereyes, shade 4 which is not transparent like the other 2 shades I have, left visible flaky kind of residues. :s Well, but it was not a big deal for me. ^^

The brush is very soft and does not hurt my eyes too. ^^


Pros :
  • Soft brush, does not hurt
  • Does not irritate my eyes/skin
  • Pretty shades and glitters inside <3
  • Affordable price 
  • Long wand, makes application comfortable

Neutral :

  • Not waterproof. But it is not mentioned too thou it is a waterproof nor smudge proof, so I put it on the natural side


Cons : 

  • Not so long lasting and leaves some dry residues of glitters after some hours. (But only so visible with the 4th color. The rest are still okay and looks transparent.)


I really like this product and tent to collect all shades. <3
I wanted to buy number 2 too actually but it had been out of stock since months ago. TT
I can make a shimmery eye shadow 'base' with this by smudging it on my upper lid. ^^

Would I repurchase? Of course yes! <3

Thanks for reading and God bless you!

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

8 comments:

  1. woow no.2 has been discontinued? that's too bad since I want them badly. but I guess I'll get 1 and 3 isntead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in #1 and love it :) It's a great product to bring out your eyes in a subtle way.

    xx Stella
    www.pastelblvd.com
    New Year K-Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried these yet but they look so pretty! ^^ Etude House always has such cute products so I think I will get myself one of these liners to try. Was there one shade you liked more than the others? Thanks for sharing your review Jessica! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. kdg suka bingung ya Jes, sm produk yg udah discontinue, tp ga ada gantinya, pdhl produknya bagus :/
    nice review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice review!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. yg no 3 pink nya cantik <3 .
    thanks for review ci Jess

    http://kawaii-diary98.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...