4 Aug 2014

[REVIEW and SWATCH + NOTD] Revlon Super Fast Dry Nail Enamel #530 Glitz and Glam

Good morning everybody ^_^
Today I'll be posting my first nail product review :D
This post is actually already in my draft since 2013 ^_^;; But I've never really finished it and now I will. :p *finally xD*

This Revlon Super Fast Dry Nail Enamel in #530 Glitz and Glam caught my eyes when I was looking for a blush in the Revlon's store. There are so many pretty colors there but this glittery one is really nice! :)

Believe me, it's pretty! xD
And you know right that I love multifunctional products. Yes, I can use this nail polish in more than 1 way. :p

 So here are the swatches :




You can paint it on your nail fully like this.
Or you can use it as a gradation too ! :D Easy to be pretty, nails! :D

Last year, I made this simple random nail art with this nail polish too :D







Have you tried this shade too? Or do you have similar one? Please tell me! :D
I bought this for IDR 60.000 and I think this really worth my money!
For drying stuff, I think it dries not too long not too quickly, just so so. The color has a hint of dark magenta to purple with very rich silver glitters in it which makes it sooo beautiful. Be careful not to layer it too quickly and too thickly because it might bumps to things and erased easily. At last wait for it to dry first. :D
I'm looking for this shade again but so far I can't find it. >.<)
I really want to repurchase this one! :D
The only downside is that this nail polish sometimes a bit hard to remove, but it is normal for nail polish with glitters.

Thank you for reading and God bless you! ^^


DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

36 comments:

  1. Warnanya cantik.. ♥♥
    Suka yg di gradasii^O^

    http://loveellentan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a gorgeous color. I loved ur nail art :) it is cute. giglove

    ReplyDelete
  3. ack! beautiful nail art. love the gradient glitters :) i think every girl should own at least one glitter nail polish and i love, love the color you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bagus banget warnanya :))
    anyway, i've followed you. Mind to follback?

    http://peninayuliana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. glitter polishes are so pretty yet a devil when we wanna remove them. many times i wonder if i'm removing the polish or removing my entire nail...
    giglove

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shade is really sparkly and pretty!! I have almost the similar colour =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh darling.. the shade look really pretty ! I am so gonna get it.. :D

    Keep in touch ya. :)
    www.smallnhot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun shade, I love the cute nail art that you used it for too! <3 GIGLove

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried this as I'm not too keen on coloured nail polishes. You're nails look great especially the nail art ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that glittery shade! i need it in my life

    ReplyDelete
  11. the pink color is great and I Love the shimmer effect
    MISS IKA'S BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes im scared of fast drying polishes bec they also fast dry in the bottle. I prefer fast drting top coats instead

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shade looks really nice. I haven't tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The shade is so pretty. I loved it! Does it really dry as quickly as it claims?

    GIG Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It quite fast for a glitter nail color I think ^^

      Delete
  15. That colour is soo lovely ! Looks great on you! Nice that dried up fast enough :)

    GIG Love

    New Post - xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ya ampun warna nya sih lucu abis loh <3
    suka banget sama bling-bling nya .. :p
    thank you for sharing je..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya aku juga suka banget tapi cari lagi sekarang susah TT

      Delete
  17. cute nail art but i don't quite like the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh sorry! xD Maybe I would make better combos next time :D Thanks for visiting ^^

      Delete
  18. I like polish with glitter for summer time. This extra sparkle makes me feel more holidays-like

    ReplyDelete
  19. That color is GORGEOUS!!! I'll be going this weekend to see if I can find this shade. gig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! Sadlly it I think they discontinue the production :'(

      Delete
  20. I love the color! Very nice! ♥

    Check my new post out: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/08/blog-post_10.html
    Follow me, I follow back! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup ^^
      Thanks for visiting dear <3 Will be visiting your blog too :)

      Delete
  21. Oke :) Terima kasih sudah mampir yaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...