6 Jan 2015

[REVIEW and SWATCH] L'Oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Creambath for Dry and Damaged Hair

 Many of my readers and friends asked me what hair product / hair care did I use.
My friends touched my hair and asked me how do I get shiny and un-damaged hair even I always died my hair like 12 times and almost every day styling it. The golden color of my current hair sometimes make my hair look a bit dry they said--almost everyone with even more blonde hair color looks dry-- but when they touch it actually it feels so soft. I don't have any breakage too, but my friends who did not do anything to their hair (like coloring and styling) got many hair damages such as breakage. Then the only way for you to deal with breakage is....? Cut your hair shorter. :( Aww.. What a waste!
Also a rebellious hair is sucks and makes us have a bad hair day right? Using hat to deal with it sometimes not effective and makes our hair pores clogged, hot and sometimes itchy.

So what's the solution that will might work for everyone?
 
 Let me introduce you to this great product if you have not known about it!

You might also would like to visit : My Hair Dye Story and Hair Maintenance Products


This L'oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Creambath for Dry and Damaged hair is rarely (actually I've never seen any) can be found in usual markets. This can only be found on salons. I've seen many big and well known salons use this product as their hair creambath treatment for customers with fee about min. IDR 75.000 (around $7) while you actually can buy this in only certain places with the price IDR 125.000 (around $1).

Keep reading to know why this product might be the solution of your hair problems and help you to save money on ineffective hair cares, also the one you have been looking for? Because I DO.

I've been using many kind of hair treatments from many brands such as Kerastase, Rejoice, Lifebuoy, Clear, Head and Shoulder, Dove, Etude House, Neril etc. But none of them seems to answer my hair problems.


 Quiet big right? Sometimes it is bulky for my traveling bag. :(


It looks like this. Quiet thick, not too watery but not as thick as hair styling gel. xD


I love how my hair falls and not rebellious, my hair comes back straight, shiny, free from dullness and dryness, breakage too. My hair looks way healthier than ever, even before I colored and style my hair with heats and hair spray, smoothing etc my hair already got breakages and dryness. But since I used this product, even I have died my hair many many times (12 times--as mentioned before) and curl/straighten my hair almost every day, my hair still getting healthier instead of getting new problems. I really really love this product!

Pros :
  • Big size, 500ml
  • Smells nice and the smell is long lasting
  • Proven (used in many big and well known salons)
  • Makes my hair shinier and avoid dullness on hair
  • Doesn't irritate my hair / make any dandruff appear
  • Helps my hair get rid of breakage and dryness despite rapid hair stylings and hard chemicals
  •  Makes my hair healthier
  • Result can be seen in the 1st usage
  • Self-proffesional creambath at home (saves money)
Neutral :
  • Expiry date after opening the product is for 12 months
Cons :
  • Might be bulky for traveling (but you can de-pot it)
  • Takes time 30 minutes for creambath (but you can use it only 2-5 mins to as conditioner replacement, but if you want better result you should use it longer^^)

GET THE ORIGINAL ONE WITH SPECIAL PRICE!
In salons, approximately it is sold about IDR 200.000
But you can get the original and cheap one in :
Instagram : beatusbeautyshop 
LINE : beatusbeautyshop
Ph : 087860901995
BBM : 52B84F89
ONLY IDR 115.000
*Current stock only 1 ready*

 Read more about my another best favorite product in treating hair fall!
HERE (Kaminomoto)


 

DISCLAIMER
ps : I will update the review if I feel something different / a change on me because of the product, whether it is positive or negative. So stay tune :D
And also, result in every person may vary because everyone has their own skin types :)
What I wrote are my honest opinion ^^ 
You can follow me on GFC, Google+ or bloglovin and like my facebook page for exclusive updates^^
And of course, you can ask me to follow back or like back your page and SNS. Thankyou >v<) <3

36 comments:

  1. rambutmu memang bikin iri jes *.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huahahha rambut cc juga bagus xD silky gitu xD

      Delete
  2. Hei thank you for sharing :)
    but i kind of lazy girl for doing hair mask/creambath by my self, hahaaa.

    Btw, dont forget visit mai Blog yaW

    by BULEIPOTAN BLOG ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa jadi pengen nyoba jg jes *w*
    Bisa bikin rambut yg megar jd lemes ga? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bisa ce hahaha xD ini rambutku jadi lemes banget tiap pake ini. Meski habis kucel2, habis pake ini lurus jatuh sendiri xD

      Delete
  4. Aku udah lama banget pengen icip, temen pernah beli entah dimana dia dapet 50ribu loh hahaha. Cocok nih buat rambutku yang agak kusut dan kusam gara2 cat rambut hehe

    sweetlikeapeach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya.. dulu aku juga dapet segitu 2 taun yg lalu.. Habis itu dolar naik trus aku cari kemana2 ngga nemu yg ori harga segitu hahaha ><

      Delete
  5. Nice review. And very nice hair :)
    Gig
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks very healthy. Great post you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hairdresser told me to do hair mask at least once a week too because I have dry hair as well. Even though it is a hassle to do it, but I agree that it really works!

    http://cherpopiah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep ! I agree too it is a hassle and quite unpractical ._. But it does the magic :D

      Delete
  8. This product sounds great, will look for this soon. Great review.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing review. I really want to try this now. I am always looking for new products to help my hair.

    GIG LOVE | The Life of Leeshastarr

    ReplyDelete
  10. This product looks so good, I want to see if I can find it to use for myself, I love hair treatments!!! Xoxo Francy @ fancy-francy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've not seen this too in the malls. It looks kinda a bulky but love that pastel colour. Your does look great... GigLOve

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're hair looks great! Definitely seems like this product is working well for you!

    www.simplyfashiontv.com | giglove

    ReplyDelete
  13. If I do dye my hair, I would for sure purchase this! Thanks for sharing =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!! Clearly L'oreal worked for you! Glad that the product kept up its promise. I think I might go buy this one too.

    GIG Love
    xoxo Chaicy - Style..A Pastiche!
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really want to try this! if only the uk has it, i would definitely purchase it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe in the UK they have different version with the same actual product contained. :D

      Delete
  16. I like giant tubes like this :-) they always remind me of products used in a salon

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have dry,damage ,frizzy hair, I hope Loreal product is good to treat my hair :)
    Beauty Secret's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. aku juga suka nih pake produknya loreal.
    tapi belum pernah coba yang ini. rambut mu jadi lebih sehat ya <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He em. ^^ Tapi sekarang dia udah ganti kemasan kak :)

      Delete
  19. FUE Hair Transplant In Delhi,Mumbai,Pune,Indore best Hair Restoration in india liposuction, Breast Augmentation surgery in India at best cost by world class surgeons Dr Amitabh and Ruchi Shrivastava.Several spas are using different kinds of techniques to remove the hairs from the body but our center hair transplant in Delhi provides is the most suitable and best method to eliminate the unwanted hairs from all body parts.

    Hair Plantation


    Hair Plantation Cost

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the Treatment! I have seen that Hair Transplant is best way to re grow hairs permanently and naturally. I got my hair back. i am really happy with my treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I maybe want to try that someday since I think I got super wide forehead xD Thanks for visiting ^^

      Delete
  21. Thank you! Dubai, so far away from here ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...