23 Sept 2013

2nd LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

Good morning -again- everyone! ^^ 
Today I am so excited to write about my second Liebster Blog Award nominated by Oleta >< (http://marshmallow-bunny.blogspot.hu) please kindly visit her blog too! Her age is the same like mine :p and she's very friendly and a great beauty blogger too ^^ Thanks to you, Oleta for nominating me^^



http://lorrainemariereguly.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/liebster4.jpg?w=593
So the rule are the same like the first Liebester Blog Award I wrote, and you can look there too if you don't know what is Liebster Award yet^^
They are : 


  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • Pick 10 blogger to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Go to their blogs and notify your nominees!
(sorry if I did not follow the rule too about nominating 10 bloggers /sobs/ T_T)
So first of all, here are my nominees :D :
1.Jessica Alicia
2. Oleta
3. Ellen Tan
4. Renata Flores

So here are my answers for Oleta's questions :D

1.What inspired you to start your blog/site?
At first I didn't really like and care or want to know anything about blog, especially when my IT teacher at my school taught me about blog. I didn't find writing a blog could be useful. Lately, I started loving--nope! adoring Korean beauty so much. I start reading blogs and all the beauty blogger inspired me and made me realize that blogging could inspire someone else, giving and sharing information and get to know more people with the same interest as mine. That was the time I started to blog. ^_^
2.What's your all time favorite beauty product that you would repurchase for the rest of your life?
Hm... I think Etude House Be Clear Moisturizer! You'll know why if you read my review here xD
3.How would you describe your style?
Simple, wearable, comfortable. I like simple things, because I think they look 'classy' yet 'elegant' ^_^ I love Korean fashion! And I like to wear something that suits the place I 'll be going so I won't be the 'party pooper' lol xD or at last I wear the right costume in the right place and the right time :D
4.Do you have a secret obsession ? :PP
Um...yeah xD secret is a secret right? \(^////^\)
5.What's the event in your life (so far) that you will never forget ?
Well.....I don't know...There are so many things I'll never forget. Most of them were the things that I don't want to remember. The more I try to get rid of them, the more I remember them. I think I am still looking for that event. :'D
6.What is the thing you first do in the morning ?
Wake up, thank God for His mercies, hope the new day will be better than the past days. :)
7.What made you smile today?
It is a simple thing..I saw my pic on google search /lol/
I'm not a popular person in school. I felt I'm almost the ugliest girl in my class. /sigh/ I always remember how my friends make fun of me. Maybe they thought they were just joking. But receiving them everyday....not so good, you know *laugh*
So even that simple thing could make me happy ^_^ include every single my blogger friends that sometimes leave sweet comments on my blog and read my blog. I felt 'exist' more, little by little. 
sorry for the gloomy story /sobs/ x"D
8.Do you like your name? if not, what name would you choose/just any name that you like?
I used to dislike it when I was young xD But I think I'm used to it now and....yeah..just not that bad xD heehee
9.Who would you like to be stuck on a deserted island? And what makeup would you take?
lol xD I think with my bestie or anyone who can be 'crazy' with me. :D We won't feel too bad being there if we had fun together right? :D
Of course BB Cream, sun block and lip cares! ^^
10.Favorite quote(s) ? you can list up more than one:)
 "When you're about to give up, you'll never know the finish line is only one step toward."
"Live your life to the fullest."
"If your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough."

So it's my turn to give 10 questions! ><
  1. How much do you love blogging? When will you think you'll gonna stop blogging?
  2. Mention 3 skin care products you can't live without!
  3. What is the best thing you've experienced as a beauty blogger?
  4. Tell me a bit about your holy grail eye product and the reason why! x)
  5. Who inspires you to keep blogging?
  6. Describe yourself in 5 words.
  7. As a beauty blogger, what camera would you always like to have (or you already have and it is your favorite camera now) to make your swatches look better?
  8. What lip care product do you like the most?
  9. How do you explain make up is important for you?
  10. What motivates you achieving your dream?
Don't forget to link back to me ^^
I had so much fun answering Oleta's questions and I'd love to know more about yourself^^

Ps. I'm sorry if I answered them too 'gloomy-ly'(?) xD I was just trying to give the best answer ^_^ I hope they can inspire you :D

 *extras*




 anw this is my first time trying to color my hair with PC xD super rookie edit xP the color didn't even -.- I wanna dye my hair again :3 since my brown hair colour barely seen on pictures T.T (right : unedited, left : edited)
Thank you so much for reading! :'D
Will see you on my next post ^_^
xoxo Jessica Ie

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...