1 Sept 2013

THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD




Good morning everyone! So this will gonna be my first post on September. Time flies so fast huh :\

So....what is Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster? The meaning : Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn’t that sweet? Yes it is! Blogging is about building community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer blogger/blogs.

The rules are easy :
  • Link back to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • Pick 10 blogger to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • Come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Go to their blogs and notify your nominees!
liebster2
I've been nominated by Jessica Alicia --thanks to you dear! ^^




And these are the questions from Jessica and my answers ^^

1.Describe who you are in 5 words.
Hm... XD idk.. maybe.......... dorky, ambitious, determined, hungry (?), shy. Well I'm a bit confused about this one XD
2.What is your all time favorite skincare product and why?
 Mine are Etude House Be Clear Moisturizer and Clinique's Turnaround Face Mask. They did a great job keeping my skin bright. Yes yes! I like bright skin ^^
3.What is the worst makeup product that you have tried and why?
 Hm.. I think it is Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream! gahhh... everyone talks about it and crave for it but why does it turns out very bad on me T_T the color doesn't match my skin tone at all even after I wait for several minutes and breaks me out like crazy -_-)p
4.What is your favorite mascara and why?
Clinique's Lashpower Mascara in Black Onyx! Sooo great. It is smudgeproof, not flaky, doesn't give black cast undereye, leaving our lashes bold, intense black color and long lasher for long time. It is also very easy to remove and travel friendly. Love love love!! >_<
5.Tell me your worst experience with makeup.
I once tried to create Korean's style eyeliner when I first know makeup and wear it when I went to a mall. It smudged so much and turned me into a panda-eyed-girl without me knowing itT_T
6.What are your top 5 makeup products?
a) Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner in Black
b) Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK004
c) Clinique Longlast Glosswear no 14 in Cabana Crush
d) Clinique Lashpower Mascara no 01 in Black Onyx
e) Etude House Drawing EyeBrow in no 3 Brown
7.Who is your favorite beauty guru and why?
Mine is Jane fromheadtotoe. She's humble, very talented, creative and her makeup tutorials are so clear and helpful, also so inspiring ^^
8.What is your favorite color to use on your eyes and why?
I like gold >_< Maybe it is because my skin color is yellow undertone. Gold looks nice to use as eyeshadow or highlighter for inner corner. I think it helps reduce the dullness look from my face XD O_O
9.What are your top 3 lip color products? (not colorless things like lip balms)
a) Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk in PK004 (again XD)
b) Clinique Longlast Glosswear no 14 in Cabana Crush
c) The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Tint no 2
10.Pencil, liquid, or gel liner? Why?
Gel liner!! Because I can use it to tightline, draw on waterline, make natural to dramatical line shape ^^ It doesn't spoil too also doesn't broke when you accidently nudge it XD

Those are my answers ^_^ I had fun answering them X) they reminds me about my old favorite makeups :D
Thankyou Jessica Alicia ^^

Since I am still a new blogger, I think I should try to get closer to more people first before nominating ^_^
Anw please visit www.jessicaalicia.com.. She's my bestie, nice, and does reviews too ^_^

See you on my next post ^_^
OOTD ^_^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...