22 Nov 2013

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Kjinco Eyeliner Injection

Good evening lovely readers :)
Today I'm reviewing my new favorite eyeliner from Kjinco!^^



Here are some information about the eyeliner if you haven't heard of it Kjinco Eyeliner Injection





All of the explainations are clear right? Now just let's move on to my experience with this eyeliner :D
As you can see, the packaging is just like usual eyeliners. I'm so so with product's packaging, what does matter for me is its work! :p
The picture on the left is the eyeliner after being rubbed about 10 times ._.

This eyeliner is the best eyeliner when it comes to smudgeproof, among the other eyeliners I've ever tried so far.
It only fades a bit after I rubbed it hardly many times, but it doesn't flaky. I prefer fading eyeliner instead of the smudging one -.-
It is also waterproof :)
The Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner --which many beauty bloggers love-- still gives me panda eyes after 4 hours and so. But this one stays longer ^^even without eye primer! 
 Just, I hope that the color would be bolder/blacker/more intense in 1st application. However, the color is buildable so it's not a big deal for me :p I hope I can use this to tightline my eyes too so it would be perfect! But all brush eyeliner tickles xD lol. It's not this eyeliner's fault :p
Even my current holy grail eyeliner still smudge a bit and have to wait longer for it to dry.
Isn't pen eyeliner should dry longer then gel eyeliner?
This eyeliner is also the fastest brush eyeliner to dry I've ever tried :D
And what I love about this eyeliner, we don't need a brush because it is flexible and pen look alike :p.........AND...its brush diameter only 0,1mm!
It makes me reach the hardest part and let me create winged and sharp edges eyeline. My other eyeliner can't do this better xD
Ah! And another one thing I really love about this one! This is also the easiest eyeliner to remove beside other eyeliners I've ever tried!
I don't really need makeup remover sometimes xD gonna save my money ! XD
Sometimes I don't want to use eyeliner in short distance time (like today and tomorrow using eyeliner again) because the residues are still there until the next several hours or even days and leaves panda eyes on me. ugh I hate it -_-
But since I have this eyeliner, no need to worry! I can apply it anytime I want x)

FOTD with the eyeliner ^_^





Super recommended for every eyeliner lover >< a must try :D This suits for me that have to do makeup in 10 mins -,- suits for you too, busy woman xD Can't wait to use this on my upcoming tutorials :D

Here's a little video about the eyeliner. Sorry for the editing errors! T_T



*DISCLAIMER*
Even though this is a sponsored product, all the things I mentioned and wrote above are based on my own experience and very honest opinion from me and the result in every person may be vary :)

KJINCO Eyeliner Injection
More details and where to get :  www.perfectbeautyshop.com
Instagram : @kjincoid♡
BBM: 237E9F6C
YM: cs2.perfectbeauty
SMS: 0818 829 110


Accessories by : (more infos about the accessories and my review here)
www.twiinkles.com
Instagram : @twiinklescom ♡ 
whatsap/sms : 0816934121
BBM : 25BE146D
facebook : www.facebook.com/twiinkles.shop


See you on my next post ^^

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. cihuyy jadi malu dipuji cewek cantik juga xD Thankyou Liin :p

      Delete
  2. Hi Tina! Thankyou for visiting and inviting me ^^ I'll be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post ^^ dear,,
    Visit my blog www.Lilyanalili.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bagus eyelinernya jes >_<
    kamuu cantikkk :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wih kayaknya lumayan bagus nih, jadi pengen nyoba jg hihi xD
    Thanks for sharing jes <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. cantiiiiik jes~ :p
    thanks for the review <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) Check out my blog post for more info. ~

    http://blushindaisies.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre welcome^^ thanks for nominating me too! ill be sure to check it out^^ xoxo ♡

      Delete
  8. youre welcome! thanks for visiting too^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear jess,
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find more infos on my blog.
    - piccolettabelle.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaah sepertinya udah keduluan but i still giving you this award anyway hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah iya gpp kak >< thank you yah :D nanti aku post ^^ GBU :D

      Delete
  11. Great article! We will be linking to this particularly great post on our website.

    Keep up the great writing.

    My web blog :: คิ้วสามมิติ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...