17 Nov 2013

[FASHION] Glamour Wears for Your Special Events

Have you ever dreamed on wearing something that WOWs everyone who sees it?
Or have you already planned a big day for you and want to make yourself the princess of the day?
Is it wedding? Prom night? Fashion event invitation? Parties? Your sweet birthday party? Or any other special days that you will always remember in your life!
You will hope for show your best right?

On my 17th birthday, I used to look for the best dress I could find, and of course! Everyone hopes for the best budget right?
I was so confused looking for glamorous dress here and there. Some matches my taste but doesn't match the budget or...simply doesn't match my mom's taste :p

Now I know a site that can overwhelm them all! --I wish I knew them earlier :p

Whereeee?!


They are dressale.com!


Let's see what they have!

Ugh!! I love this kind of dress! Black, simple, sexy!
Showing your leg is sexy enough for a formal party!

This white chiffon evening dress is just simple yet elegant! <3 Love it ><
I saw SNSD wore these kind of dresses to some awards! 

I can use this to my friend's garden party I think :p or simply for my friend's birthday party :D

Not only dresses, they also sells corsage, clutches, shoes, pumps and many things for your special day!
That's all? No! You can discover many kind of dresses on their web. Go visit now for other surprises :)
And they also gave many discounts and interesting offers :D


and many other great collections! a must have to check ><



No need to wait and find your favorite one for your special day on www.dressale.com ^^
Don't forget to join my GIVEAWAY x Dressale.comHERE :D

Have a great day everyone ^^

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to subscribe for this weblog to take most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do
    it please help.

    Feel free to visit my weblog; Nathaniel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...