12 Sept 2013

[REVIEW and SWATCH] Revlon Color Burst Lipstick no 70 in Soft Nude

Today's review is going to be..........Revlon Color Burst Lipstick in Soft Nude number 70.
I've been reading here and there about the lipstick review and they said good things about the lipstick.



So for the packaging, as you can see it is simple yet nice. The pattern of it looks like Chanel's bag XD
The color on the top represent the lipstick color. I see many people compare this one with the famous MAC's lipstick in Myth or Creme de Nude ._. But they're far more expensive :s


Okay, so when I bought it there wasn't much description on it and it doesn't come with a box, just a plastic wrapper. I don't know the expiry date after opening -_- they didn't mention it on the label.
However, this nude color such a nice nude that I've been looking for.
It is more to orangey nude with a cream texture BUT......it does sink into crack lines and look cakey if you have dry lips like me T_T
It doesn't have any smell or taste.

This is the swatch with flash and without flash



 


 Pro :
  • Very nice color
  •  Nice packaging
  • Cheap, only IDR 70 000 
Con:
  • Makes dry lips look even worst
  • Not long lasting
FOTD using the lipstick ^_^v

Thanks for reading ^^
See you on my next post^^

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading my blog <3
Comments are highly appreciated ^^ FAST RESPONSE >> Ask me on twitter : @iamfoodeater :)

You can always leave your blog URL then tell me if you have followed me ^^
I'll be really happy to follow you back ^^ On GFC, Google+ or Bloglovin <3 Thankyou ^^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...